..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

haha i did those back in high school, and havent worn em since. that was back when they released 02/03
dont worry, the OG laces r still in the box along with the receipt too

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Nah I picked these up from a friend. Size 10.5 for $215.

Sorry but I really hate you. REALLY hate you.
mad.gif
mad.gif

yeah i got them 20th hi's also, leather was SO much better back then
my fav r the gray/white mids i got. leather was 100%

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

And I have a pair of black canvas from 94 and the midsole is like grey. Ive tried cleaning them and everything. Has your pair always been like that or did you do something to them.

you mean the white powdery stuff that's always on older pairs?
silicone oil FTW. those shoe shine sponges work the same, but i have a small can of stti 100% silicone lube (for airsoft guns) that i use to "refill" the sponge.

here's an example of my pair of jmj's:

Thanks for the info

Thanks for all the information guys, truly appreciate. And good looks Joe Bill-
ionaire, ordered those joints right away. Had to jump on them since DS pairs
rarely pop-up. Also, anyone know of any good Japan Proxies? Need to get a
pair off of yahoo.co.jp, thanks in advance again! I truly do appreciate it.

- - - - - -

What is really good Pitman?

i wanna come across more mids but they havent released any hot mids in a long time

No disrespect to anybody who likes them but mids just look off somehow to me. I dont know what it is gotta be highs or lows.

ahh solistik. i might have jumped on that pair but i looked at my bank account and had to pass. hopefully going to japan in september. got a few things inthough. thanks to kazi for the mushrooms. these purp canvas are immaculate - they will be my reserve pair.

98qzxl.jpg

2py6ucl.jpg

Originally Posted by ddw063

No disrespect to anybody who likes them but mids just look off somehow to me. I dont know what it is gotta be highs or lows.

co-sign.

mids just look really high-schoolish to me. remind of the kids that used to have the strap dangling over their baggy jeans.

the only mids i ever owned were the chi-towns, 'cause the grain leather, contrast stitch, and CHI-TOWN were ill. but then. i ended up giving them anyway'cause i couldn't stand mids.

Nice purple canvas Kevin. I would kill for those and those Laker canvas.

MMMMMMMM................

Man I need to start finding some size 11.0 heat again. Very slow out there for us 11.0s.

I agree. 10.5-11 heat rarely does come by
tired.gif
. Ive seen alot of 8-9 heatlately though.

I need purple lows canvas or leather. 10.5-11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I agree. 10.5-11 heat rarely does come by
tired.gif
. Ive seen alot of 8-9 heat lately though.

I need purple lows canvas or leather. 10.5-11
nerd.gif

ive got some listed in the forums people, ill be taking it to tomorrows summit in houston

Back
Top Bottom