..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

3380578548_2e5aa137b8.jpg
i always loved this colorway. i remember my cousin having a pair of these a few years back. do these have a "nickname"? whats the price range for a ds pair in sz9?
Are those Campers?... or the Navy/Gum Euros?...
332250452.jpg

Those are campers. You can easily tell the swoosh is grey. Euro/gumsole are dope as hell though.

Geez those navy gum euros are insane.. weather is getting nicer, time to take the AF1s out of hibernation.

photoshoped this today haha jp my little april fools joke, picked up my 3rd pair (bottom right) NDS w/o box

3403292355_f2ca8d4d38.jpg

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

photoshoped this today haha jp my little april fools joke, picked up my 3rd pair (bottom right) NDS w/o box

3403292355_f2ca8d4d38.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
Fake or not, you don't know how much this hurts me.

Whoever bought the 10.5 Linens on eBay last night, #@&% YOU!
mad.gif
mad.gif

How much did the linens end at, and what condition? I'm curious as to what linens are going for nowadays.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

How much did the linens end at, and what condition? I'm curious as to what linens are going for nowadays.

VNDS. The seller provided several pictures. The toeboxes had little to no creasing and the soles were just dirty with no wear. The auction never ended. Someoneoffered him a private offer.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

VNDS. The seller provided several pictures. The toeboxes had little to no creasing and the soles were just dirty with no wear. The auction never ended. Someone offered him a private offer.
smh.gif
i was watching those too
ohwell.gif

lol@ jb's "photoshopped" pic. that is a really good idea though, i might have to do that
nerd.gif

and tyler, damn you for those clean nubucks!
tongue.gif

i have to settle for 2 pairs in this condition:

Haha, sorry Matt! I try to be real careful with them since they're nubuck.

Closed up shop today . . .

2z67eqh.jpg

PS Anyone who wears a size 5, knows someone who wears a size 5, or wants to see a hot girl in somebangin' AF1's, hit me up. Some heat, for cheap! I wish I wore a size 5.

*takes an axe to my feet*

those are so dope spacej23
and i think i no what sz 5 your talken bout
they cost $100 right?

Back
Top Bottom