..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Hey sergio- nice stuff dude. Off the forces for a second those. Those women pink and linen dunks with the zebra. Yea all that... Things are fire. I'm still looking for a pair for the wife.

'ppreciate it homey.. congrats on the new truck. (saw that earlier)
i got the sameeee one... lol guess we got plenty in common.

EDIT: here's a few more pics,sorry reg,emoney... my cam died aswelll.
1. yes ive gotten fat.
2. my hair looks like hell lol
3. check out my gals side,plenty of OG heat,im a bit jealous.

Team AF1, could someone here please do me a favor? i need a tag close-up on a taiwan af1... this is something big for me. there are less than 5 af1's thati want, and finally getting one would be huge. any help would be great, and i do believe in paying back favors. thanks everyone.

Edit: 360177828273 since it got NT detected already...

^^^^
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
X1000000

All ima say is $55.00
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

^sorry, i act very fast. trust me, i invest hours into ebay, that theoretically cost me a lot more than 55 if you factor in hours...

^^I do the same.
When I asked him they only been listed like for 35 mins. He never got back to me, I go out to eat and come back and I see that.
indifferent.gif

But I can't win them all, I got something else today. I can never get two deals in a day.
laugh.gif

Congrads tho. Im looking for a pair too.
nerd.gif

funny, i just got a message from him now saying that someone offered 75... good thing i didn't wait until he put the new tag pic up. i'll keep in mindthat you'd like them if i get tired of them. maybe you'll have a trade that catches my eye...

^^NVM

Serg, have you seen any pics of my table around. I cant see it not being awhere. I saw some many people takin pics with fancy cams, etc.
laugh.gif

Sucks my cam died.
frown.gif

CrAzYFLiPxNyC:
there was a fake pair of atmos on ebay before and no one wanted to believe me back then. The leather looked just as shiny as on the pair u posted. my atmosain't shiny at all

Checho (Champ)- yo what size are those amsterdams? and which are you bro? the dude in the black shirt or the dude with the crazy hair and mustache?

edit- you're the skinny cat with the crazy hair.

Forgot I had these lol bought them a while back what do you guys think they are worth?
Vnds-nds wore them twice

wore these today. got them off ebay for $46 plus shipping. they were sold as "deadstock but tried on" - all the stars were still crispy fresh. glad inever bought them when they first dropped.

2wozwiq.jpg

Latest Pickups
pimp.gif

You guys slept on some heat for cheap in the B/S/T Forum.

Thanks again zs05wc!!! This man is 100% Legit!!!

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Forgot I had these lol bought them a while back what do you guys think they are worth?
Vnds-nds wore them twice

lemme get those!

Back
Top Bottom