..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Nice pickups everyone.

And I remember that fak vs real atmos page. Ive been looking for that for some time. Thanks for pulling it up.
smokin.gif

These are about to drop.
pimp.gif

they really tryna tempt me. i have to feel the material in person though. prolly end up disappointed.

Just passed on some good Hater COFs for like $155 shipped. I don't know how I feel just yet.. Money is tight so eh...

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

size 11.5 Purple Highs just came in..cleaned them up a little and theyre now for sale.
Are those before or after shots? No offence dude, but if it's the latter at least try to do a half decent job on the 'restoration'before you intend on reselling them.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Does the 3M snake skin swoosh usually turn yellow? Thanks in advance!
Yes they do. A lot of them come yellowed but people don't even know.
laugh.gif
Most are some what slightly yellow.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Does the 3M snake skin swoosh usually turn yellow? Thanks in advance!
Yes they do. A lot of them come yellowed but people don't even know.
laugh.gif
Most are some what slightly yellow.
Thank you! 3m snake skin or dunk sambas?? Which one should I get first?

really want ds sz11 supreme new six kobe edition air force 1. or mayb just the box. com on af1 heads someone tell me they have them

Originally Posted by prymone

i dont understand y u erased wat u wrote last night?

i'm tryna be 100% nice to build up karma for when i go fishing next week. i didn't catch anything good yesterday and my homies said it's cause ibeen a real prick lately
laugh.gif

imma be getting in a pair of forces from sgtshizzle next week. he probably has the af1 collection that i'm the most jealous of.

2wq79c4.jpg

Is $250 a good price for DS pair of 3M Snake Skin in a size 10.5?

its a pretty good bro. i saw a pair go for 200 a month ago. i think we all saw that one

Back
Top Bottom