..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I was thinking about those white/yellow af1s, prob is the swoosh is a differant colored yellow than the sole
smh.gif
at nike

just broke out some white patent sheed lows today, the closest i think i'll ever get to wearing white on whites.....and i still felt awkward with them on,just too damn white! lol

those black/mean greens are a half-assed re-retro. just a shame, really.

anyone have the pic of the old version with black grain leather and a translucent sole?

Originally Posted by 255forLife

anyone have the pic of the old version with black grain leather and a translucent sole?

please don't bring that up. kazi don't post the pic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Those black / mean greens are def not JD exclusives as i got mine from footlocker....
Yeah I was about to say, I think those are a Euro exclusive. Color is decent, but I'm straight on the material...I'll just assumeit's PVC until I'm proved otherwise.

I was just lerking around and I was just wondering how you guys go about searching for air force 1's on ebay. Its almost impossible to find older shoes onthere because a lot of sellers are selling newer releases. Its like a spam of new releases. Ive been looking for this shoe: Air Force 1 SC Dark Zen Grey White,and i was wondering if you guys can tell me what to type in the search engine, and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Str8Grape

I was just lerking around and I was just wondering how you guys go about searching for air force 1's on ebay. Its almost impossible to find older shoes on there because a lot of sellers are selling newer releases. Its like a spam of new releases. Ive been looking for this shoe: Air Force 1 SC Dark Zen Grey White, and i was wondering if you guys can tell me what to type in the search engine, and stuff like that. Thanks in advance.

Honestly if you want to find a jewel (no pun intended) you have to do a LOT of digging. Generally forces either aren't listed properly or they'relisted by various nicknames and/or abbreviations. You're best bet is to just type the words 'air force' and search by whatever size you'relooking for (even unspecified sizes).

Good luck.

Str8Grape, the best advice I or any one can give you is: Patience, you may not find what you are looking for this year or next, but if you are in this for thelong haul, someday you will find them

don't forget networking

peep from here pointed me in the direction of stuff that I would have never been able to get

Originally Posted by MNadel

don't forget networking

peep from here pointed me in the direction of stuff that I would have never been able to get

yessir. i never would have imagined owning some of the af1's i have acquired if it wasn't for knowing the right people.
as for searching for a certain older pair, most of the time you won't find them if you are looking specifically just for one certain pair. usually you willjust stumble upon them later down the road by chance when they pop up randomly. but good luck, and remember patience is key.

hurrah; i just got myself a pair of glaciers from someone on in here
wink.gif
will post pics when i get them!

Originally Posted by MNadel

don't forget networking

So true. Thx to all who helped me in the past, but I need some new networks for size 11.0s lows; I am going on 3mos w/o apickup
smiley-excited001.gif
. If anyone know someone looking to make some money point them my way. On a side note, I hate
mad.gif
laugh.gif
whoever bought, you know who you are, those 97 black canvas from OG fiend. I went to log in to buy them and then FLASH they were alreadysold.

I'm the guilty party, it was infact a size 10 that I sold.

r3k4hsttub was asking about them a good while ago, so he got first dibs on NT when I decided to sell.

Basically, for those of you who have seen my collection, I'm open to trades for other older AF1s in a 10 or 10.5
I've been sitting on the same pairs for a while and want to switch it up. Anyone ever get that urge?

i got vnds spark blue jewels if you tryna trade alex sz 11
or anyone else tryna trade

thnak god i cant fit a sz 10 anymore
cause i was buggin you bout those glaciers along time ago alex lol
and im mad i missed the canvas

Back
Top Bottom