..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

xilegacy (kazi) is in ny and zhi from ebay (erudite mode) is in china (was in japan).
My bad, I have been assuming for years it is the same guy.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

No one wanted my cones for 100 when I listed them like 5 times.

nerd.gif
. If my memory serves me correct i might pm you about something youmight have.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

oh damn. looks like the peeps i am using do not snipe. at least i'm the highest bidder. doubt imma last another 3 days though. please pray for me nt and if i win i will not have to gripe every time someone posts a particular pair *cough*hk*cough*.
I see what you did there. Good luck.

I'm sure most of y'all saw already, but Designer Athletic still has a few pairs of Bobbito hi's for under retail shipped on eBay (all 4 colors).

Picked up an extra pair of wheats for myself the other day. I would've bought another blue pair as well but I saw some other goodies in my size Icouldn't pass on.

Those actually look pretty decent. I'd probably swap out the pink and put neon green laces instead though. Too bad Wood Wood doesn't have my sizelisted.

I got them from Nort Berlin, I think they have a few sizes left so you could check there.

the uslus are a mens release, part of the 1 world pack. im very jealous, ive yet to find a 12 or 13 and ive been searching for over a month now

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

I got them from Nort Berlin, I think they have a few sizes left so you could check there.

I checked both and a few others. I haven't seen anything over a size 11 since they came out. Clark Kent must have taken them all or something...

uslus imo are odd.

lads, anyone know if denim af1s were ever made? if there was such a thing, what year and pics?

thanks in advance!

^^^ i know of a low top that was white with a blue denim swoosh and a dark blue sole that came out in '03 or '04

i know the denims were an all white shoe with denim swoosh. i know the kobes were super rare but were denim... never seen the mids before.

are these fugazi, then?

ec36_1.JPG

!BRfD6kQ!Wk~%24(KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl2qfnBJ-OCR8z+g~~_1.JPG

tag doesn't check out either.

Back
Top Bottom