..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Me rockin '06 Obsidian low's

2ik88eh.jpg

Just got these in..all eBay, all size 13. Some before/after clean up.

Picked up for $21.51 Shipped
Before

After

$15.50 Shipped
Before

After

$23.53 Shipped
Before

After

And these I just got these DS for $74.00 Shipped

^^Yea (MaZA4eVeR14), what did you use to clean those midsoles? They are look great now. I saw all those auctions too.
Buying beat shoes cheap and making them wearable>>>>>

I used a dollar store tooth brush, bowl of water, and 4 squirts of orange dial hand soap. Lots of scrubing and when I used the rag, I used a lot of elbowgrease to rub the dirt out. For the hard spots I used footlocker cleaner spray and the rag

Yo Maz dope restorations! For next time try using Mr. Clean's magic eraser or Safeway's cheap brand. Thing works awesome on yellowed midsoles!

tommykairaa,
Dope purple highs. Still looking for them.

Anyone know if the made some purple lows the same way with white midsole/outsole?

Is this your only pair cause I remember you wearing them before and cot dam they still are cocaine white.

I remember seeing the canvas ones. Also remember seeing them for sale in the buy/sell here but can't find em. Def would love to see if there is/was aleather pair.

Originally Posted by KVN

Yo Maz dope restorations! For next time try using Mr. Clean's magic eraser or Safeway's cheap brand. Thing works awesome on yellowed midsoles!
Mr. Clean's eraser worked well on yellowed midsoles? Do you have any before or after pics? Makes me want to buy some today. I have someyellowed/dirty midsoles I need to clean.
Thanks for the info Maz.

Had a sad day today. Realized I haven't worn a lot of stuff in a very long time. Thinking about selling a bunch of stuff which would def make some size12-13 people happy, but idk if I can part with any of it. Here are a few things I had out today.

Anyone know if the made some purple lows the same way with white midsole/outsole?

Don't know if they ever did, or if I'd ever find purple highs, so I tried to make my own:
69335ea071cafcabb001d4857b613f9ab6ceb59.pjpg

I ID'd these and black patents but I ended up sending both back-they just didn't look right to me.

hollow,
I thought about it when they were on nike id but same reason you sent them back is prob why i didnt make them. They dont look right cause of the shape. But mysearch will continue.

wore my 97 max forces all day and they hurt so much.....i almost forget how much i don't like wearing forces for all day purposes....

Back
Top Bottom