..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

nice stuff! allot dope stuff the last pages.. seein the group of carolinas last page made me want to sport mine.
KUSHcommander - is that a pair of the Slam Magazine 100th issue Air Force 1's in the background? If so, you have to post a pic.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Another pair of White/White/Gums...  $118.00 from RIF-LA
385192758.jpg

Nice pickup, I passed on getting those..
happy.gif

The heat is on in the team AF1 thread!! You guys seriously have great taste, there's a lotta older gems in here. Those '98 Grey Suede lows are awesome, they don't make 'em like they used to
smokin.gif

I got a nice drop from the postman this afternoon
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stickz405

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Another pair of White/White/Gums...  $118.00 from RIF-LA
Nice pickup, I passed on getting those..
happy.gif
Had to do it...  Got rid of my worn Size 11s last year...  So, this Size 10.5 was perfect...

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

great HTMs ... please do me favour and wear them. they are too nice to be locked in a box
Silversurfer: Thanks!  I Un-DSed my first set of HTM. 
tongue.gif

Can someone tell me how limited the shoes in the 1World pack were?  Did it vary?  Specifically the white/gold Rio Ferdinand ones.  Any info would be great.  Thanks!

^^^ yea it varied man. Some released in only certain spots. Some of them only released overseas.
I want Rio Ferdinands too man but I hate that they will yellow in the future because of the sole.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^ yea it varied man. Some released in only certain spots. Some of them only released overseas.
I want Rio Ferdinands too man but I hate that they will yellow in the future because of the sole.
Any estimates?  I don't think I have heard a number for any of the shoes for the 1World.  Someone must know.

Back
Top Bottom