..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

bkost-
pimp.gif
very nice man. pm me if you want to get rid of those red canvas..

nothing really new for me lately.

just took this pic of all my co.jp's since they are all in one location at the moment.
only thing i'm missing is linens, but i could care less about them honestly. i'd only grab them if i got a good deal.

[h2]Nike Air Force 1 for Reggie Holloway[/h2]
bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-lead.jpg

Reggie E. Holloway, an avid Air Force 1 and Houston Rockets  fan, passed a number of months ago, leaving the Texas sneaker community without a well-respected collector. A memorial fund was set up to design an AF1 iD in his honor. Enough money was raised to design a Bespoke for him, which is a testament to number of people he affected.

The Bespoke itself drew its colorway from the mid-90s colors used by the Rockets, which led to this navy, red and light blue combination. Details include white contrast stitching on the toe and midfoot as a possible ode to Clutch City’s pinstripe uniforms.

Bespoke Nike Air Force 1 for Reggie Holloway

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-7.jpg

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-4.jpg

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-2.jpg

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-6.jpg

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-1.jpg

bespoke-nike-air-force-1-for-reggie-holloway-5.jpg

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

bkost-
pimp.gif
very nice man. pm me if you want to get rid of those red canvas..

nothing really new for me lately.

just took this pic of all my co.jp's since they are all in one location at the moment.
only thing i'm missing is linens, but i could care less about them honestly. i'd only grab them if i got a good deal.
Nice..
pimp.gif
I need OG Cocoa snakes.
nerd.gif

finaly the reggies were posted on here i havent had a comp for the past month, i hope everyone enjoys them as much as i did with nike and n friend adam designing them thanks to all who donated rip reggie

the Reggie forces look really cool, you guys did a nice job honoring him.  RIP.

got a couple pickups to share, thought you guys would appreciate.  

first pair, 1995 black canvas lows.  spent a couple weeks slowly cleaning them up (they're pretty well used), the soles were pretty yellowed.  plus white helped a lot.  I also washed them, replaced the laces, and touched up the canvas with a fabric pen just a little bit.  I'm very happy with them.

and these, these are just plain beautiful.  definitely the nicest pair of forces I own.  DS 1997 jewels, the leather is insane.  I feel like I got a great deal on them as well.  

sorry bro. I almost had a fit when the seller accepted my offer too. they're absolutely perfect, not a speck of yellowing anywhere.

denver- i asked the seller for a 10.5 or 11 and he never responded!!!!

pimp.gif
great pickup bro. those are insane!!! OGFiend knows how i feel about those

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

denver- i asked the seller for a 10.5 or 11 and he never responded!!!!

pimp.gif
great pickup bro. those are insane!!! OGFiend knows how i feel about those

i too asked the seller to sell me the 10.5 he had for sale and he never hit me back!
mad.gif

those jewels are straight money. im eyeing a pair right now as we speak. my 2001 Laker Lows should be here in a few days.

jae- nice job on those bespokes man, they came out really good!

brian- damn you and those jewels...
laugh.gif
nice canvas as well.

thanks for all the love/hate folks, sorry if I hurt any feelings. but you know, I come in here all the time and get my feelings hurt seeing all this incredible stuff you guys pick up, it was finally my turn! lol. I must have gotten lucky with that seller. he responded within minutes of my first inquiry and we had the deal done within a half hour, then I literally didn't hear another word from him until the day before the shoes showed up, thought I was getting scammed for a minute. I was so geeked when they arrived.

rocking the canvas today, can't believe how comfortable they are. the lining is nylon and has a nice comfy padding to it. very nice.

Good day Team AF1, I'd like to ask how much would a DS Nike Air Force 1 Maple would cost nowadays?

Pic:
af1_lo_pre_maple_5.jpg

af1_lo_pre_maple.jpg

This is what I can find for the pics.

Any positive feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Good day Team AF1, I'd like to ask how much would a DS Nike Air Force 1 Maple would cost nowadays?

Pic:
af1_lo_pre_maple_5.jpg

af1_lo_pre_maple.jpg

This is what I can find for the pics.

Any positive feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nice pickups everyone.
My recent pickups...

Gold Toes

Busy Ps to add to my 1World signature collection

Back
Top Bottom