..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I don't know the jewels aren't that bad looking to me (of course I'll have to see them in person). But I do hope they retro a color like teal, or orange, and yellow.

Also heads up on the low top grey 3m and all black midsole AF1's at footaction. There $125 though but they look good.

OGfiend - couldn't agree more. I hate that people don't care about the shape of the shoes anymore. that's pretty much the most important aspect of a shoe to me. you can have the hypest colorway ever on a shoe but if the profile looks like a pair of fakes, what's the point? it's not just a problem with forces either. lots of AM's have this problem lately, I pretty much don't buy new shoes anymore because of it.

speaking of Jewels. Just got these 97 SJ Mids in. that's what i call quality!
thanks to mosthated.

dsc0705large.jpg

http://img842.imageshack....42/3307/dsc0705large.jpg

got these in today. thanks to m tr4nch for the heads up. set the sniper on these when i was in japan and forgot about it. and thanks to nt'er peterock for selling them to me. haven't seen him post in a bit. 

24xl005.jpg

^^ Nice Kev....Pete was just telling me about that.

I found these bad boys while diggin' in my closet at my parents house.....2002 LE's:

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

OGfiend - couldn't agree more. I hate that people don't care about the shape of the shoes anymore. that's pretty much the most important aspect of a shoe to me. you can have the hypest colorway ever on a shoe but if the profile looks like a pair of fakes, what's the point? it's not just a problem with forces either. lots of AM's have this problem lately, I pretty much don't buy new shoes anymore because of it.
I'm just as guilty of this as you are bro, but to put things in perspective - we really shouldn't be buying shoes when we have so many!
wink.gif

does any one have the navy PR air force ones in a size 10.5 that are fresh ? someone please hit me up i must have them

gldcast...
pimp.gif
, those are fire.

I can finally cross these off my list:
2yke2qh.jpg

20jjyqc.jpg

They're built like tanks, saving them for the fall/winter season
smokin.gif

air-force-ones-supreme-all-star-game-2010-615x460.jpg

are these a good pick up?  Seen them at the outlet, and didnt know if to pull the trig on them or not, and I need a pair of highs.  

Anyone got any info on these or a pic?

30935uw.jpg

First time I saw these was when the 1thology came out and I've never seen a real pic.

Yep, '01 Air Force 1 high B. I'm curious, what other high B's were there? I can only think of one other pair, the white/clear sole highs.

Matt, they would have been yours if I didnt up my bid during the last hour, I woulda lost another pair to you haha. I'm surprised they didnt break the $100 mark to be honest.

Those maroon/whites are quite rare. I want to say I saw a pair on yjp at some point, but I think it may have been the green nubuck version with a jewel swoosh that I'm remembering. Honestly, there are many pairs on the 1thology which I have never seen, and it makes me wonder if some of them ever even released. I think we've all agreed before that a lot of the pics on the 1thology look shopped.

yeah, i asked about those mahoganys before and nobody posted a pic of an actual pair. someone said that mayor might have a pair but i asked him on ustream he didn't even know what they were. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

yeah, i asked about those mahoganys before and nobody posted a pic of an actual pair. someone said that mayor might have a pair but i asked him on ustream he didn't even know what they were. 

thats weird man i was on when you asked him that.

the first thing you asked him though was "how come your breathing so hard"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

thats weird man i was on when you asked him that.

the first thing you asked him though was "how come your breathing so hard"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 and he replied: "it's because i'm fat man!" props to dude for being straight. us fat guys gotta stick together 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom