..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Nike releasing World Cup forces after the world cup fever died. They'll prob use pleather too. "/
Maybe they're FIBA World Championship AF1s.

Yo LA/SoCal heads:

just touched down in downtown LA. Staying at the JW Marriott. Now I know Holy Grail is a few blocks away and Rif LA is kinda close, any other spots I should check out? Gunna have time tomorrow to do a lil shopping so any help/recommendations would be dope. Hit me in my inbox if you don't wanna blow a spot up.

^^^
YES ..... I think they're for the WBF and I think they are dropping on the 12th.

dont quote me on that tho.

from the nike outlet 49.99 + 30% f&f ... so i pulled the trigger. Im a sucker for colored midsoles, but the gum sole made it happen.

wbrk21.jpg

Just got out of holy Grail and was at Rif LA earlier. Just scooped a pair of white/carbon lows from 94 for $30 and white/grey mesh from 02.

Rif had a crazy selection but not too many size 13s.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just scooped a pair of white/carbon lows from 94 for $30
Hey I remember those! I saw those on their site a while back for 130 and I had thoughts of buying it (even though I had no funds back then and they were a size too big). Then the lakers fans rioted and looted their store (lakers fans FTL), I  thought that the shoes were gone as well (as they forgot to put it back again on their site). Oh well...

Great pick up for a great price, please post some pictures whenever you can
pimp.gif

so yo, got some jp links for dudes with jp hook ups. some really good stuff. mid jewels, 96 usa's, obsidian snakes, stuff like that. sizes range from 8.5-10 us. pm me. will be giving preference to dudes who i know are af1 heads. some stuff ends soon so be quick! dont wanna see them go to waste

james

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i get a bad feeling that imma be suckered into buying one or two of those and then have super remorse. must resist 
laugh.gif
dont do it, unless these some limited @%*+ these will be found for cheap, the af1 market been dead since the 25th anna...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i get a bad feeling that imma be suckered into buying one or two of those and then have super remorse. must resist 
laugh.gif
dont do it, unless these some limited @%*+ these will be found for cheap, the af1 market been dead since the 25th anna...
too late 
roll.gif

jamesyo wrote:
so yo, got some jp links for dudes with jp hook ups. some really good stuff. mid jewels, 96 usa's, obsidian snakes, stuff like that. sizes range from 8.5-10 us. pm me. will be giving preference to dudes who i know are af1 heads. some stuff ends soon so be quick! dont wanna see them go to waste

james

hit me with the 8.5's bro! 
nerd.gif

ok for anyone else interested the 9.5's are some jewel mids and the 10's are used with box olympics. there is some highs in 9 that i am considering but if i dont take em the link will be up for grabs too

Originally Posted by jamesyo

ok for anyone else interested the 9.5's are some jewel mids and the 10's are used with box olympics. there is some highs in 9 that i am considering but if i dont take em the link will be up for grabs too

if only those USA's could be a 10.5..... no insoles, super thin socks?  maaaaybe?  haha. you know if they weren't going to be around $140 or $150+ shipped for a used pair, I might try it. 

I still want to see pics of the '92 olympics that somebody in here won on ebay a few months back.  pics were never posted. 
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

LA pick ups:
I never knew these came with laces w/ metal tips

these are the DS 94 white/carbon. It's the same blue like on campers
reason they were so cheap was cuz no OG box and some yellowing on outside part of the midsole on the left shoe. But can't beat 30 bucks.

denver wasn't it g to tha t that won those 92 olympics? i swear there are pics on his blog.

and yeah those lows are ill! dope pic up. was thinking you got the lows with the carbon fiber swoosh though...

are those white/carbon from 94?
i have a pair just like them and the date code is 920204FT1 and color is white / charcoal

Thanks fellas.

The date code is 941202 FT4, color code 630033 101.

Crazy story, I remember a while back someone gave me a heads up on em (think it was Jae718). Well they were listed for $200. I said ehh I'll pass.

So fast forward a few months and they dropped the price to $100. I was planning on purchasing that evening, the same night the Lakers won the championship causing that riot. After that they were never listed on the site so I assumed they were looted. Walked in yestrday and they were the first pair I grabbed.

yea maza i passed you that link lol gd thing you waited all this time they are beautiful

Back
Top Bottom