TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Jae718

just lost some 98 white/purp highs on ebay, tryna be a damn cheap skate on my bids n ran outta time, the ended for $102
frown.gif

nice grey mids Co

n courirs are nice as always
was watching those highs, too... side mesh panels look pretty yellowed in the pic compared to the rest of the shoe.  i could imagine them being even more yellowed in real life.  but i know that isn't detrimental to some people - either way, $102 was a pretty good price as they do look veeeeerrrrry nds, and you never see a pair like that for sale in that size.

just lost some 98 white/purp highs on ebay, tryna be a damn cheap skate on my bids n ran outta time, the ended for $102
frown.gif

nice grey mids Co

n courirs are nice as always
was watching those highs, too... side mesh panels look pretty yellowed in the pic compared to the rest of the shoe.  i could imagine them being even more yellowed in real life.  but i know that isn't detrimental to some people - either way, $102 was a pretty good price as they do look veeeeerrrrry nds, and you never see a pair like that for sale in that size.

Mike- thanks dude. i've been home for a month now. still feels good to be back. No $ for shoes though man. I'm buying a house this year so after all of that is over I'll be back on it.
Unless of course MFPearson hits me up
smile.gif

Mike- thanks dude. i've been home for a month now. still feels good to be back. No $ for shoes though man. I'm buying a house this year so after all of that is over I'll be back on it.
Unless of course MFPearson hits me up
smile.gif

^ yea yea, i got you in mind, don't worry.

who bought the size 10.5 chocolate/straw low's off of flight club? they were way expensive... but i was waiting until i got drunk enough to pull the trigger one night.

^ yea yea, i got you in mind, don't worry.

who bought the size 10.5 chocolate/straw low's off of flight club? they were way expensive... but i was waiting until i got drunk enough to pull the trigger one night.

hvpaf9.jpg

Haven't posted anything in years but I'll play.

Courir set: Black/Whites & Obsidians.

& Vapors.

hvpaf9.jpg

Haven't posted anything in years but I'll play.

Courir set: Black/Whites & Obsidians.

& Vapors.

haha, but not many pairs of couriers pop up FS though. just watched a good looking pair in a 10 go for $214 shipped in eBay no less than 30 minutes ago.

19 - that pic aint fair, all in my size to
frown.gif
nice trio you got going there, there was a pair of vapors that sold on the bay not long ago for like $45 *#%?

haha, but not many pairs of couriers pop up FS though. just watched a good looking pair in a 10 go for $214 shipped in eBay no less than 30 minutes ago.

19 - that pic aint fair, all in my size to
frown.gif
nice trio you got going there, there was a pair of vapors that sold on the bay not long ago for like $45 *#%?

Man i'm not going to speak for my man 1978 here, but i've obtained so many pairs from these old niketalk threads

money talks

make the right offer, maybe this guy will be interested
happy.gif

Man i'm not going to speak for my man 1978 here, but i've obtained so many pairs from these old niketalk threads

money talks

make the right offer, maybe this guy will be interested
happy.gif

frown.gif

i won them
happy.gif
my max bid was $120, didn't think i would win them.....but very happy about that
pimp.gif
consider that his BIN price was $250
wink.gif

nice heat lately
pimp.gif

frown.gif

i won them
happy.gif
my max bid was $120, didn't think i would win them.....but very happy about that
pimp.gif
consider that his BIN price was $250
wink.gif

nice heat lately
pimp.gif

those are nice, i have the '95 leather hi's but would love to own the '98 mesh as well.

mike, you are a beast. did you ever come across any vapor's? that's one shoe i never see floating around in any condition.

those are nice, i have the '95 leather hi's but would love to own the '98 mesh as well.

mike, you are a beast. did you ever come across any vapor's? that's one shoe i never see floating around in any condition.

^ I saw the auction for that pair.  I had never seen that colorway before and my first instinct was fake.  However, the shape and quality looks so damn authentic.  I'm pretty stumped myself

The font on the tag looks kind of iffy and I tried googling that style code and nothing came up.  If I had to make a guess I would think they were fake but I really have no idea.

IAN

got a few months back

Back
Top Bottom