Another pair:

Bef0re:
 After:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love those kicks.

got used to the midsoles being beige 
laugh.gif

I wore them once, put em away and one day goin through boxes I saw them and just one shoe yellowed. I tried the teeth whitening gel but it barely did anything, and it went back to yellow.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Another pair:

Bef0re:
 After:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love those kicks.

laugh.gif

I wore them once, put em away and one day goin through boxes I saw them and just one shoe yellowed. I tried the teeth whitening gel but it barely did anything, and it went back to yellow.

Another pair:

Bef0re:
 After:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love those kicks.

laugh.gif

Let's hope that retro bright doesn't do the same thing. I had a problem with my soles turning really yellow after using the 5 minute white. Took about a year though....

Another pair:

Bef0re:
 After:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love those kicks.

laugh.gif

Let's hope that retro bright doesn't do the same thing. I had a problem with my soles turning really yellow after using the 5 minute white. Took about a year though....

nice work with the retro bright maza, imma get to work on a UV set up soon so i can do a few pairs

nice chocolates too jordanfreaks

imo on the fitteds/kicks thing, just wear what you like, me personally im a Yankees fan, so i wear any team but the Redsox, but i have hats of most MLB teams and i only know Yankee history, but 9 time outta 10 i will be in a classic blue yankee or 1 of my 16 and growing Brooklyn hats lol

nice work with the retro bright maza, imma get to work on a UV set up soon so i can do a few pairs

nice chocolates too jordanfreaks

imo on the fitteds/kicks thing, just wear what you like, me personally im a Yankees fan, so i wear any team but the Redsox, but i have hats of most MLB teams and i only know Yankee history, but 9 time outta 10 i will be in a classic blue yankee or 1 of my 16 and growing Brooklyn hats lol

Back
Top Bottom