TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Man I wouldn't wear those white on whites Matt. I unDSed my pair about 3 months ago and I wasn't able to take them off.

RIP

I love my pair!
pimp.gif

Yes. My pair of Zen grays was purchased from Corgi. It was one of the first things I bought from him.

And, Matt, I never wore them. No reason really, just never did. ...I think they were just at the bottom of a pile. LOL.

Here are some recent wears though. The midnight navy highs used to be Nadel's

lol, no... serg. i chose not to cop the 2 AFs. I do rock some Js, and after seeing the military IVs in person, with a lot better leather than the 06 release, i had to get em

congrats MF, they are super NICE

another recent pickup - '98 red toe mids... anyone who finds me a DS pair of the blue lizard mids in my size will get a nice reward:

wow, tons of great pairs the last few pages.

MF, those '01 white/white's were my first pair of af1's ever. if you ever want to sell them please let me know! very nostalgic to me. can't believe i missed those, i haven't done any ebay searching in a few weeks so of course something like that would pop up, lol. crispy red toes too
smokin.gif

nice courir's and navy high's bip.

Nice red toes.  Def in my top 10 mids along with broncos, indy's (iversons 
tongue.gif
), silver toes, black/maize, the navy/white reverse of those red-toes, brown suede, waterproofs, navy/red jewels, emerald chrome jewels.... etc...
If I hit lotto in the next week or two this is one of like 5 IDs I'll do.  Won't be the same as having the OG mids, but just to remind me of them...

551aq1.jpg

im so jealous of these zen greys, and those all whites, smh ive been watchin his auctions and i never seen those

they were listed for a couple of days.. i was loving them and pissed they weren't my size (the whites)... hollered at a few ppl to cop them but no1 was too interested

Just in case anybody in here was looking out for these:
air-force-1-year-of-the-dragon-summer-2012.jpg

The initial Nike Air Force 1 Low carrying the Year of the Dragon moniker that dropped in 2012 was by all means a premium release, but for all its Zodiac goodness it skimped out on one of the most recognizable dragon-style design elements: the scales. The second go-round picks up the slack, lining the side panels with the reptilian clad look via a geometric design and laying a flashy colorway over the top as opposed to January’s mostly blacked out affair. Stay with us after the jump to see the official images of this Air Force 1 banger in all its glory. Also, be sure to circle your calender for the June 23rd release date (the same day as the Chinese holiday of the Dragon Boat Festival) for the Nike Air Force 1 Low “Year of the Dragon

I bet theyll be $225.  Thats what the other pair went for, right?  These are outstanding quality

Ebay question - hoping the team can help me out.

Have you ever had a seller ask you to cancel a transaction after it was already completed? I made a purchase. Received my item. Seller received payment. Both left positive feedback, respectively. Then several weeks later, I get a request to cancel the transaction. Seller is reputable - it's a business, not even a private person.

Just want to see if anybody has had this experience and what the consequences of accepting are. I don't sell much on ebay, so perhaps to somebody who does there's a self-evident reason for doing this. (Perhaps the business doesn't have to declare the transaction in their revenue statements or something?). Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks, guys!

Oops. Double post - so I'll throw up some recycled pics

Also, anybody from here get those used B-corns for like $20. If they weren't a bit to big, I woulda bought them just to beat around.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Matt its cool to see you buying again.  I know you like the ds pairs like I do.

thanks - i never officially stopped buying... there just seemed to be a big lull in my size, as others who wear my size can attest to.  finally found a few pairs worth buying, at very reasonable prices.
as for the DS thing - i definitely love having a nice DS vintage gem, in the box as fresh as they were the day they hit the shelves.  at the same time, there are many pairs in my collection (choc/straw low's, cones, caro suedes, michigan jewels, wheats, carbon fibers, etc.) that i wear very regularly, as i'm sure you do too.  there are several pairs that i will NEVER wear (carotene jewels, goldenrod jewels, '94 red low's, to name a few - and i'm sure there are more that i can't think of right now), because it would just break my heart to see creases in the toeboxes and dirt on the soles.  i agree with you about them being like art - and the action figure analogy is extremely apt, in my situation.  stuff i think i'll find again someday - or if i won't be devastated if they get ruined - i'll certainly wear.  shoes i know i'll never find again - display purposes only.

Back
Top Bottom