TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Just throwing some decent public deals out to the fam. If anybody wants me to delete any of these because they are hawking, just shoot me a PM. ...I think this is different than sharing ebay info because when prices aren't determined by auction, it doesn't matter if somebody else knows, they aren't going to drive up the price.

FC
Year of the Horse - size 9 - $120 (not a GREAT deal, but this is a really nice pair, IMO)
Green/white/gold canvas size 10.5 $200 (not a great deal, but a pair you don't see every day)
white/denim lows size 8 $80
Campers size 10.5 - $150

Corgi
9.5 white, gum low. - make him an offer

Yup. They rarely sell used items.

Looks like they're in-store only. You can call though and ask,

I can probably pick them up and ship for anybody who is interested though.

as far as flight club goes, in store only does mean in store only there big on that, but id be willing to help ppl from the team get pairs too if anyone needed

i want those green canvas they have but im not feeling the price and they wont go lower i asked twice already

ahh man so happy to have these, one of my favorite af1s with the use of pretty good leathers, the reflective materials, and the overall hybrid theme....and it's always good to complete a "set"

does anybody know the true story with these? the supreme sole ones were scrapped and released in very limited #s i hear right? where the solid soles are just samples? ...both the ones i have are samples too

2wd4j0x.jpg

daaznfella: I was just talking about those in the pickup post. The solid-soled ones are the released version, the ones at the bottom with the air max sole were the initial samples. I was all over them until I saw the release version and just passed out of disappointment, but kinda wish I had copped anyway. Nice pickup on both.

size 12 heads there's some vnds jd gums on the bay for cheap.. if i'm blowing up someone's spot pm me and i'll edit this post.

so the solid soles actually released huh? i've heard along the lines of very limited quantities or something. also heard there were production issues and what not with the full length air, and that was that, i've just never seen any pairs outside of sz 9 and a random 14 i spotted one day

BiP-Phil said if I wanted em he would pick em up to. Just gotta wait to get out of tech school and back home so I can move a few pair to get them. FAM here is always down, very much appreciated. Just hope I can snag em before someone else

Originally Posted by Jae718

as far as flight club goes, in store only does mean in store only there big on that, but id be willing to help ppl from the team get pairs too if anyone needed

i want those green canvas they have but im not feeling the price and they wont go lower i asked twice already
Yeah - not my size, but I'm not totally feeling the price either. I'd pay 150 easily, and probably a bit upwards of that, but 200 plus tax, etc. Meh.

Dan - I believe the solid sole versions also popped up at some outlets. I really liked these too - my favorite of the AM homage pack, but then the fiasco with the release just sort of gave me a headache and I didn't really bother bending over to find them.

Mr. Co.- Cool, just let me know if you need my help. They've been there for a while, so hopefully they stick around.

And, BTW, that goes for all the regulars here. If you need help at FC, just get at me.

Snapped a quick pick of some things I had out for my birthday weekend plus some things I've just been lazy to put away.  If anyone can help me get those wht/denims at FCLA, please let me know.

Here's some other pics I have around

Nice stuff! Real nice stuff!

Here's the browns. It's a bit more of a rag tag bunch than the previous colors and includes some newer releases, plus some joints on the right that have a lot of brown, but not on the heel side.

Left to right:

White/white-reed  - 2001
Ivory/tan snakeskin - 1996
"Linens" - 2001 x 2
Olive/Khaki/white/gum/light brown WP - 2008
Chocolate mids - 1998
Gore Tex High - 2006
Bobbito Highs "Beef and Brocoli" - 2007
Workboot High Supreme (first release) - 2009
Jones Beach lows - 2010
Safari lows - 2007
Mowabb lows - 2007

Still need choco straw lows, and both low and mid wheats.

BIP Roberts wrote:

"Atmos" - 2001 x 2

Still need choco straw lows, and both high and mid wheats.

those are some funny looking pairs of atmos you got there... almost look like... linens.
also, do you mean wheat low's?  unless there's a wheat high i dont know about (maybe those vac techs?  but you wouldnt want those...), based on these two comments -  i'm going to assume you've started drinking in anticipation of game one of the NBA finals.  lots of heat though!

zs05wc - very nice pairs in those pics!

Originally Posted by MFPearson

BIP Roberts wrote:

"Atmos" - 2001 x 2

Still need choco straw lows, and both high and mid wheats.

those are some funny looking pairs of atmos you got there... almost look like... linens.
also, do you mean wheat low's?  unless there's a wheat high i dont know about (maybe those vac techs?  but you wouldnt want those...), based on these two comments -  i'm going to assume you've started drinking in anticipation of game one of the NBA finals.  lots of heat though!

zs05wc - very nice pairs in those pics!

I wasn't drunk - just brainfarting. In a rush. I had something in the oven and was trying to take everything out and take the pics before I burned dinner. LOL. Maybe the Atmos mistake was a piece of wishful thinking. Fixed.

And, yeah, I meant the lows. On the high tip, what I would really like would be some pecans and some chocolate leather highs. 

wc05, shoot me a pm, i might be goin out to fairfax tmw or so and can scoop em up for u and mail it out if u paypal me the funds for em. ill let u know but have the week off so should be able to.

any word on the lin af1s? seem news totally died out

zs05wc - great stuff, i love how you beat those stashs you should send them to a restorer, and those gum 89s are FIRE

BIP - nice stuff as usual, i wish i had 2 linens!, and i would of put the jones beachs and safaris with a Grey set

Back
Top Bottom