TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Heres a pic of an old shirt i got. not only AF1 but got some classic heat on there

and got my jewel mids in. been looking for a long time

^Those are niiiice, nvr seen those b4, giving up on the new jays and gonna branch out on older af1 models, im guessing those jewels are wearable, need schooling on how old forces hold up

Got on jewels today no heat tho

Last edited:
^Those are niiiice, nvr seen those b4, giving up on the new jays and gonna branch out on older af1 models, im guessing those jewels are wearable, need schooling on how old forces hold up

Got on jewels today no heat tho

They hold up pretty well, I've got a pair of white/white from 91 that I wear regularly, also the non NYC version of the ones you have in that picture from 97 and those have held up well. The only pair I've had any problems with was my B-Corn, I got them in unused condition late last year and the second time I wore them out the glue near the toes gave way and the leather rode up a little bit. Supposedly all I need to do is hit it with some Loc-tite glue, but I haven't gotten around to working on them.

I'm trying to be good and not buy anything right now, but if I clear up old debts and get back into my financial comfort zone there's a whole mess of pairs I'd like to buy from @MNadel since he's got stuff that I'm not likely to see again for a few years and anything that's currently dropping can be picked up on sale later down the line.

Good to see some new blood in here.

Doodadee - great pair. I have a pair of those but the soles are kind of yellowed. I kinda like the way they look though, looks a bit like a gum sole. It's funny though because in that condition, they almost like a completely different shoe.

IC3M4M - AF1s are very wearable. Occasionally, as MINTS said, the glue around the toe will dry up, but the shoes still stay in tact, you can dab a bit of glue in there and they're back ready to go. I have a bunch of pairs I have to do that to, but I'm terrible at fixing that little stuff.

718 - As an 11.5, it's going to be tough to amass a lot of OG heat. Check in with MFPearson, he's moving some 11s, if that can work for you. For AF1s, it's a lot about networking and finding connects outside of the US as well. But, no matter what, bigger sizes are harder to come by and often cost more.

is it just the angle or are the sole off? in other pictures all the stars are the and there doesnt seem to be any heel drag..

Last edited:
Never owned shrooms but those look questionable, prolly the angle iono.

Not sure if these pics will help or not.

I have a black t shirt from Mercer store of just the 'NYC' logo.

still haven't worn it, was hoping to wear it with the samples I gave to bip before I sold them.

don't have pics right now, left it at my parents house.

I have a black t shirt from Mercer store of just the 'NYC' logo.

still haven't worn it, was hoping to wear it with the samples I gave to bip before I sold them.

don't have pics right now, left it at my parents house.

Thanks again for those!!

BTW, I have no AF1 gear, I don't think. I had a few t-shirts throughout the years, but that's it. Nothing crazy.

Thanks 1c3m4m 1c3m4m and bip roberts bip roberts . I've tried eBay and I follow corgi but like BIP pointed out my size range is kinda tough lol. I'm a sucker for mids and they just don't make good ones anymore. I'm definitely gonna keep in touch with @MFPearson as well. Thanks guys.

This might not necessarily be the place to ask but I trust you guys more than anyone else
I have a pair of ivory snakes sitting around about 8/10 condition; about how much could I get

Bought this shirt in Japan a while back, from the Omotesando Nike store.  It's a Nike ID shirt, and they had different colors available for the different parts of the shoe (laces, outsole, swoosh, and upper).  You picked out the colors and placed them where you wanted, and the employees put it together and pressed it onto the shirt.

I just wanted something simple, so I went with black, gold, and white.

Yeah. Don't mind offering my opinion on a PC, but need a bit more info.

My issue is that I was planning on selling them for about $175 (LOL) to some guy. i did my research and i feel like theyre worth well more than that even in the condition theyre in (ill send pics later but theres about 60% stars and light creasing)
i just really wanted to know if im making a huge mistake by selling them for that price or if i should just go through with it

Back
Top Bottom