TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I think I forgot to post this from Memorial Day.

[/quote]

Releasing June 6th guys what you think

There nice in person colors look nice for a louder shoe

Last edited:
bombs getting dropped left and right for the sz 8 - 9 heads... from Nadel to nikeair1 (matt)... and then gusto just dropped those 6 pairs..

man if i wasn't going on vacation i would have grabbed those black/suede lows and navy nubucks..

any1 have pictures saved of the orange flash pair gusto posted?? the random hits of orange set those off..

Last edited:
guys where the.Chi Town AF1s at???

Anybody?

I need a 10.5 thru 11.5

But I'd like to see some eitherway

Last edited:
bombs getting dropped left and right for the sz 8 - 9 heads... from Nadel to nikeair1 (matt)... and then gusto just dropped those 6 pairs..

man if i wasn't going on vacation i would have grabbed those black/suede lows and navy nubucks..

any1 have pictures saved of the orange flash pair gusto posted?? the random hits of orange set those off..

I love that pair - here's mine.

Thought about doubling up on a few of gusto's pairs, but I chilled.

Hopefully dudes jumped on Gusto and Matt's stuff.

nice BIP... so many pairs floating in that size range right now.

if gusto still has some pairs (very unlikely) when i get back from my vacation ima try and grab a pair. the 98 suedes are calling my name, and i wouldnt mind a DS pair of the navy nubucks.

nice BIP... so many pairs floating in that size range right now.

if gusto still has some pairs (very unlikely) when i get back from my vacation ima try and grab a pair. the 98 suedes are calling my name, and i wouldnt mind a DS pair of the navy nubucks.

I have all the pairs Gusto posted, but gave some thought to getting a second pair of the nubucks, black suedes, and/or obsidian flashes.

I think doodadee may have grabbed the suedes. I @-ed him and I know he had wanted a pair.

Fairly surprisingly, I don't have a pair of cones. I should probably hit up Matt and see what he wants for them.

It's actually crossed my mind as to why you haven't swooped those cones from him yet lol. I'll shoot you a pm..

I have doods old nubuck pair. But I would love a DS sz9 in them. I picked up the black canvas pair from gusto last time he had them up for sale. I can wait on the Carolina cvs.. But Carolina suedes... I would have to pull the trigger on those if they get posted.

very nice corks! i like how you went in a different direction.. keeping the midsole and outsole the same color was a great idea.. these are classic looking forces..

love those obsidian nubucks... i had a pair briefly - sold it a long time ago to someone in here. size 10 with a crushed box...

new pics i've taken:

Did you just win those size 11's? Or did you sell them?
yeah whats the deal? i wanted to bid on those wheats too but let them go, that's a pic from the listing.. the same seller auctioned a pair of '91 Highs white/ grey.. that pair was posted here a while back.. in the fall maybe october.. listed as ds but had some marks and stains.. the seller described the condition of the box but not the sneakers.. no i cant go for that..

G raider - nice to see you still got the nubucks i sold you

BIP - i havent picked up the suedes from gusto. I been on a spending frenzy lately. i copped from Matt and Mnadel. Some gems coming my way. Ill post when i get them. Appreciate the msg tho!

Last edited:
Top pair was made for Jimmy Rollins, second pair for Pujols before he left the Cards. Other two pairs, see below.

I know somebody else who has a pair of the Pujols joints.

I believe there's a second version of the Pujols as well. Seem to remember seeing pics, but can't find them.

Last edited:
Cal Ripken Jr. (Bal) and Tony Gwynn (SD) 2007 HOF Induction. It is noted in the interview linked a few posts up.

Back
Top Bottom