TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

My issue is that I was planning on selling them for about $175 (LOL) to some guy. i did my research and i feel like theyre worth well more than that even in the condition theyre in (ill send pics later but theres about 60% stars and light creasing)
i just really wanted to know if im making a huge mistake by selling them for that price or if i should just go through with it

60% of stars registers to me as pretty worn.

But, there are two main things that make it hard to give a number.

1. 8/10 condition doesn't really mean anything. What some people consider NDS, others consider beat. So, it's hard to get a handle on what a shoe's condition is without actually seeing pics.

2. One thing I've learned in the AF1 world is that there really is no established market price for a lot of stuff. Different people pay different amounts for things. Two people could have bought the same vintage pair within a few months and one dude may have paid $500 and the other one $200.

Additional points.

- It's a buyer's market. A lot of the things I buy are "worth" more to me than I'm actually willing to pay. "Worth" is theoretical in the absence of a robust and active market, if I don't like what somebody is offering, I have to actually be able to find somebody else who will pay more. And, this is a small community, so it's not always that easy.

-Did I miss it, or did you not say what size they are? Anything bigger than 10.5, demand dips a bit, but supply dips even more.

just tell us the size so we can all start hounding you with our own personal offers.

Haha.

I could use another pair TBH.

60% stars means at least 50 wears to me... I've found that the stars fade very slowly at first, and then catch up on the back end by fading quicker the more you wear a pair.

So, if you can get $175 for a pair that has been worn at least 50 times - take it and run. A pair with 60% of the stars on the soles should not command that much money.

[/IMG][/IMG]

OK well here there are guys, sz 13 if anyone has any serious offers i can be reached on facebook (Fano Razafindrakoto (dont spam please)) or my email: fano.raza***mail.com

so far i have that offer of $175 but if you can beat it theyre yours

lol my email got censored for language fano.razaf @ gmail.com (no spaces)
also of the images arent showing just contact me but theyre size 13 so if youre not that size just leave me alone lol

i read quite a few pages back and learned about skit from here.. i could not believe some of the forces they have/had available
eek.gif
.. i check ebay every day and never get that kind of excitement, even though most pairs i would want are sold out
laugh.gif

yeah. wish those rat bastards would take down the sold items. especially when you see some of the prices.

LMAO.

Yeah, I want to pretend I'm a cool guy who pays thousands of dollars for every pair I own the like the rest of the cool guys. Finding legitimately rare stuff for very good prices isn't sneakerheady enough; I want to be the sneakerheadiest sneakerhead in all of sneaker kingdom.

Last edited:
Nah nowhere near the thousands. IF they were I don't think it would be this many volumes of AF1s threads. :lol:

didnt convert any prices, they're in the thousands?:lol: so skit is like the flight club of flight club?

Nah, man. I was making fun of the modern "sneakerhead." Sorry if my sarcasm wasn't obvious.

Skit prices are usually very fair.

Stuntman Mike and I were basically getting at the fact that you don't always want others to know how much you paid for certain things.

The AF1 market is a little mysterious, and I actually like it that way.

seriously, when you look at the scope of what we've seen as well as what's potentially undiscovered, there is no better shoe to collect than af1s.

i have been looking for pairs from the early 2000's some of which i had in hs.. i don't remember this pair tho..  there are listed as "hustler pack".. info on the "pack?"

man i had these
even simped and bought this female a pair that i was messing with at the time a pair
***** cheated on me and broke my heart
i hate this shoe because of her
also bought her the 04 valentines day af1 that year :smh:
she was and is still fine though mm mmm mmmm
also anybody got 8/8.5 ds in wheat/waterproof mids
OR mac n cheese bobbito highs :nerd:

Hahaha.

Nostalgia huh bruh

I need to double up

anybody have 10.5-11.5
in these or bumblebees

My favorite 1s when I seen em I when I was younger I went straight to the store got the last pair,

bought these again recently

Last edited:
i have been looking for pairs from the early 2000's some of which i had in hs.. i don't remember this pair tho..  there are listed as "hustler pack".. info on the "pack?"

I don't actually remember them being part of a pack for some reason, or where that name came from.

It was a general release pair, at a time where nice GR pairs of AF1's were becoming scarce.

Loved that color way. I think I got those and the Brown Snakes on the same day?

Last edited:
I need to double up

anybody have 10.5-11.5
in these or bumblebees

My favorite 1s when I seen em I when I was younger I went straight to the store got the last pair,

bought these again recently

Nice pickup. One of my personal faves too. Found my size recently not sure about the price tho.

Back
Top Bottom