TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Just looked through dude's collection. Some cool stuff - Kobe denims, original BHM samples, some nice Sheeds and Sample Sheeds, non-patent Playstations, and the baseball PEs are definitely cool to have, but I was disappointed to not really see any vintage.

Wouldn't trade my collection for his.

dude's PE collection is untouchable for sure. that being said, he mentions getting back into forces in 2000 yet pretty much his whole collection is much more recent than that and the lack of vintage pairs is appalling. amazing niche collection. i'd love to have his collection.....to sell and then use the money to buy some real af1s :lol: that and pay for my son's day care :frown:

In a sharing mood today --

Last edited:
Bip do not ever wear those suede brons in tnf weather conditions!!! Lol. Nice set ups!

REBEL, is that you? Gore Tex with Gore Tex, right? :lol:

I'll make sure to consult with "the weatherman" before suiting up... :lol:

My dude! :smokin

But, wait, people actually wear their Trans in snow? I thought they only put them on to take pics in their living rooms!

Ok. I'm done.

Last edited:
bip those navy cvs highs still hauntin me haha also whats the info on those navy mids with e navy jewel?

Wholetime is BIP Dallas Penn?

SRS question.

Please excuse the "noob" question.

Great flicks everybody. I want to post my small collection but its heat/vintage factor is weak sauce compared to yaw.

I do enjoy seeing history though. All pic posts REPPED.

Thanks 718
I forgot I had some of these pairs, I need to resurrect them and step my game up! You guys in this thread inspire me and have some amazing pieces of history. You guys keep the underground real deal AF1 game ablaze :pimp:
Nothing special, just a couple more old pics...

Wholetime is BIP Dallas Penn?

SRS question.

Please excuse the "noob" question.

Great flicks everybody. I want to post my small collection but its heat/vintage factor is weak sauce compared to yaw.

I do enjoy seeing history though. All pic posts REPPED.

Haha. Nah - timely though, I ran into the homie, DP last week though. We were at Macys scheming on Polo flag socks. ...Oh wow, when I type that it out, it really sounds as pathetic as my wife tells me it is. :lol:

But, I'm going to put that on the list, a list of which I am proud by the way. On this site, people have questioned whether I am -

1. Method Man's "undercover' account
2. Tommy Rebel
3. Dallas Penn

It's all good though - good company IMO.

But, seriously, that pic on the last page was me... just a few shades lighter than DP. :tongue:

Last edited:
copped a pair of 03 canvas black today for 25 off ebay, worn once. been looking for a pair of black mid-tops that aren't leather and these came up on my ebay search for 25 shipped.

Nice pickups. What size are the green jewels? Should throw up some solo shots of those.

Night blues are dope. I need the original laces for them.

Not big on highs but one day I will have the Michigan Hi's.

Back
Top Bottom