TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

From my IG

And, as requested on there, additional pics of the middle pair

gaaaah those are so beautiful #superjelly...thanks for the pics man

^Nice.

...So, I was thinking that if I had the time, I'd love to start a blog. The whole thing would just be having convos with buyers/sellers and posting them.

Like, take this for example (I know we aren't allowed to post live links, but this is not realistic, so I don't think it matters)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Force-AF1-MID-SC-jewellizard-Sz-9-/321448882721

Oh, wow - only $1,000 for a pair of jewel lizard mids. Doofus won't even offer free shipping. No OBO - that's the price! LOL.

So, what would he do if I sent him a message and offered to sell him a second pair for $500? ...If he think's they're a thousand dollar sneaker, then he'd have to jump at half price, right?

I'd love to see how he'd respond because it would back him into a corner. ...I'd love to just do this to hundreds of sellers and just post the best exchanges.

^Nice.

...So, I was thinking that if I had the time, I'd love to start a blog. The whole thing would just be having convos with buyers/sellers and posting them.

Like, take this for example (I know we aren't allowed to post live links, but this is not realistic, so I don't think it matters)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Force-AF1-MID-SC-jewellizard-Sz-9-/321448882721

Oh, wow - only $1,000 for a pair of jewel lizard mids. Doofus won't even offer free shipping. No OBO - that's the price! LOL.

So, what would he do if I sent him a message and offered to sell him a second pair for $500? ...If he think's they're a thousand dollar sneaker, then he'd have to jump at half price, right?

I'd love to see how he'd respond because it would back him into a corner. ...I'd love to just do this to hundreds of sellers and just post the best exchanges.

Try it, might catch on. Also that guy has some nice stuff but it's way overpriced.

Blog seems like it could bring some lulz.

Out of curiosity.. What would be a reasonable price on those mids?

Yeah. I know some fellow Lo heads who have had some funny exchanges with sellers with out to lunch prices too. ...There are a couple of pieces that come to mind that I'm sure JayRocks (I know you're lurking) will know immediately too - the yellow trenchcoat, the yellow 92 Licence b-down....

Fair price for that pair DS in a fairly common size would probably be anywhere from like 175 - 250. ...Buyers market right now, so you might be able to do better than that even.

this is the same guy that had a pair of black sample yeezy 1's and wanted 100k OR... A "lightly" used range rover :lol:

Word. Dude needs to take two and pass so we can all have fun!

i have had a few interactions on ebay and i think i posted some on the amfam page. tried looking for em but can't find any just yet damn it.
the only one on my desktop is when i bought a tent for my son and never received it. i think it was sdubl that told me to attach the pic :lol:

can't find much of anything on my comp. nothing is organized.

someone had their shipping super high to avoid ebay fees.

don't know what this guy heard about me :smh:

:lol: stuntman mike stuntman mike

This guy is the best! He listed "value:" on nearly every item he has listed and it's all freaking made up.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/newyorkcompany.

I'd take that RTG vest though.

I think that account is run by 2 dudes also. I also think it was a little verbal altercation during the RO Yeezy thread with one of those guys too. But yea, I'm more mad at the sizes i wear having the most markup. :x

i had been watching that auction for about a week now... it ended a few times with out any bidders. it even ended at the 69.99 starting price.

i asked for more picture of the fading mentioned in the ad and i got this amongst two other pictures. the leather coming undone from the midsole was a turn off for me. i figured i would catch some crimsons later on.

linens n chi towns are dope

does anybody have some all white lows fromm 99? n if so whats the style code on em

Fellas, I'm looking for info on how the AF1 got retro'd. I remember traveling to this strip mall in Baltimore inthr late 80s and early 90s to get AF1s in colors that weren't found in NY/NJ but forget the name. If my project come to fruition all will be credited with info provided. This thread gives me flashbacks and tears at the same time! LOL

Back
Top Bottom