TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Just playing with my SLR and toying with photoshop some. Trying to figure it all out

Looks to be BIG still, I run a 21" screen and the first pic fills my screen perfect, lots of detail. What size picture do you use?

Just playing with my SLR and toying with photoshop some. Trying to figure it all out

Looks to be BIG still, I run a 21" screen and the first pic fills my screen perfect, lots of detail. What size picture do you use?

Hello all,
Not really new here, just haven't posted in a long time
happy.gif
 here's the forces I have left, had more but sold some and threw away the beaters...

AF1 Infrared by iJamp, on Flickr

AF1 by iJamp, on Flickr

AF1 Kobe SPRM '07 by iJamp, on Flickr

Definitely need some new Ones...

i love digging through the older threads. they are the best way to kill hours on the net imo. lots of og posters with some crazy pairs.

i love digging through the older threads. they are the best way to kill hours on the net imo. lots of og posters with some crazy pairs.

man thats an understatement. Ive never seen so many canvas 1s. much less IN ONE PAGE

all the campers, gum bottoms, tumbled leater, everything OG. man I sure hate I missed those days

man thats an understatement. Ive never seen so many canvas 1s. much less IN ONE PAGE

all the campers, gum bottoms, tumbled leater, everything OG. man I sure hate I missed those days

Back
Top Bottom