TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

it's going to be very small. wife, son, myself and 8 family members on the beach in maui. no shorts though. fancy dinner right afterwards.

@stuntman_mike - i got married in AF1s :smile:
I unDSed some 96 black patents

Nike posted it on their twitter a couple years back and I got some free lunar forces out of it. So it was the choice that kept on giving

Last edited:
ahhh awesome! i think you showed me that pic. that damn swatch is bananas.
so the ceremony was last friday. changed last minute to an area overlooking the beach and not on the beach itself. looked through a bunch of forces and left em all at home. ended up getting married in some hideout footscapes. took a boatload of barefoot pics on the beach though and ended up getting my pants soaked. wife's dress too. it was all good though. gonna wear some forces this week since i took em out.

yeah i wish i didn't pass on that pair.

travis, those are dope. post some damn pictures if your mugen's dude!

Sample???
Still hot these n the purps never dropped smh @ Nike.
 We've all been lookin. 

They DEF dropped in Asia (prob China, JPN, Korea), but never made it to the US or EU. I need a pair baaaaad, and we even discussed it on here a couple months ago (an NTer was in Japan looking, and another found a bunch of sites that had em, but many were taobao related and rumored to be faked, correct me if i'm wrong). 

Yaw ever see a 7.5/8, lmk, i'll pay whatever is asked, don eem care...

We've all been lookin. 

They DEF dropped in Asia (prob China, JPN, Korea), but never made it to the US or EU. I need a pair baaaaad, and we even discussed it on here a couple months ago (an NTer was in Japan looking, and another found a bunch of sites that had em, but many were taobao related and rumored to be faked, correct me if i'm wrong). 

Yaw ever see a 7.5/8, lmk, i'll pay whatever is asked, don eem care...
I remember heads sayin they dropped overseas. I scoured egay with no luck. Nike is still droppin blazer packs (blacks) hopefully they come thru with these.

I swore I'd get married in my Sheed Highs, but I went the formal route when all was said and done.

Had NO IDEA they had the NYC option up on NikeID! LAWD!

Any truth to the flax getting a retro :nerd:
Someone posted a pic from Ronnie fieg IG in the af1 thread in retro
But I know u guys don't really venture in there to often and wanted to know if y'all had any info
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom