TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

wow, flax must not be too bad if they got ****zle to buy two pairs!

on an unrelated note, i came across these on ebay. price is steep, 1996 ATL Olympic team hats. White and Navy, Would be killin' em with these and some Oly's. :pimp:

What's your guys Instagram? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Bip's and egoroc too
If you guys have a top 3
I don't have one anymore but I am curious to know what's your top

\What's up, guys.

Been out of the loop - just got back from Barcelona for work and a few days vacay.

IG is: digglahhh

Copped 2 pair of flax mids today. Haven't bought a new AF 1 in 2014 so I figured it was ok. I'm going to beat these to the ground

I should probably scoop a pair too - my 01s are beat.

Nice to see you active on here again, Sarge. Unleash some pics, hurt some feelings!!

wow, flax must not be too bad if they got ****zle to buy two pairs!

on an unrelated note, i came across these on ebay. price is steep, 1996 ATL Olympic team hats. White and Navy, Would be killin' em with these and some Oly's. :pimp:

Hat ain't bad.

I need a 96 Bear tee for my Olympics 96s.

Edit:

Very nice, my dude!!

Last edited:
So Friday night I drive from the bay to la to this shop that had a ds pair of Mac n cheese bobbito highs in my size
My old pair is BEAT and wanted a fresh pair
Get there to only be told that he hasn't updated the website in a week and that they were JUST sold :smh:
AND to add salt in the wound
I can't find my size in those flax AF1's :smh:
ANYBODY got a ds pair of bobbito Mac n cheese in a 8,8.5, or 9
PLEASE IM BEGGING U
if u have a spare let me buy em

Last edited:
So Friday night I drive from the bay to la to this shop that had a ds pair of Mac n cheese bobbito highs in my size
Get there to only be told that he hasn't updated the website in a week and that they were JUST sold :smh:
PLEASE IM BEGGING U

damn thats a good 6 hours. dedication right there. I wish i had a pair. If i did i would sell to you for cheap to make up for that drive

PLEASE IM BEGGING U

Im gonna try checking our system at footlocker later to see if any stores still have the flax af1, im a bay native too. Oakland raised, but i live in hayward now. Will update if i find out good news

PLEASE IM BEGGING U

Im gonna try checking our system at footlocker later to see if any stores still have the flax af1, im a bay native too. Oakland raised, but i live in hayward now. Will update if i find out good news
Thanks my man

what's up with the outsole on the pendelton IDs? for some reason i can't change it to the standard outsole. it stays on duckboot.

i'm not thinking of using this color outsole but if you play with the options, you'll see that this color is not available for the duckboot outsole.

Last edited:
you posted some great pics BIP! how was the food?

Food was good, but kind of overrated IMO.

I mean, I live in NYC so there's plenty of good food here too. I went to a number of pretty good places to eat, but to me they were basically just another good restaurant. My wife has a gluten allergy, however, and the whole food culture there is very accomodating and aware around that, so it was very refreshing for her.

BTW, I have nothing really against the Supremes that just came out, but it's funny that they say "94" on them and I could literally whip out nearly identical pairs actually from 1994 and if I wanted to sell them, I couldn't get what the derivative version does.

what's up with the outsole on the pendelton IDs? for some reason i can't change it to the standard outsole. it stays on duckboot.

i'm not thinking of using this color outsole but if you play with the options, you'll see that this color is not available for the duckboot outsole.

it's a glitch.

i have a top 3 but i can't take a pic cause they're in BIP's closet :lol:

Haha.

...I'll probably make another pendelton pair. Haven't really found the blow-me-away combo yet.

Right now, I'm leaning toward using the green and navy plaid as the base, with some subtle red highlights. Rock that 1993 Polo Athletics combo.

Back
Top Bottom