TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Get ready people...

Kev & Mike are about to shut it down once their pick-ups arrive.

smokin.gif

wow. 2 years ago, a shoe like that would have ended for a grand. i think things have changed for the better. except for yeezys 
laugh.gif

wow. 2 years ago, a shoe like that would have ended for a grand. i think things have changed for the better. except for yeezys 
laugh.gif

No offense, but are people liking these because they are samples and player inspired?  
I genuinely asking because the whole two color blocking patent leather joints that have released over the years spark zero interest out of me.

Don't like yeezys kev?  I love em

No offense, but are people liking these because they are samples and player inspired?  
I genuinely asking because the whole two color blocking patent leather joints that have released over the years spark zero interest out of me.

Don't like yeezys kev?  I love em

Originally Posted by DeNs415

The leather midsole workbooks run big, I'm a 13 but had to get a 12.

The rubber midsole pair runs true to size.
Thanks. I'm scheduled to receive these tomorrow, hope they run true to size. I have a couple of pairs of Bobbito Wheats that I have to get rid of because I bought a size 12 initially and when I got them they fit to big. Bought a size 11.5 and they fit me too big too. Ended up getting a Blue pair in a size 11 and they fit me perfect.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

The leather midsole workbooks run big, I'm a 13 but had to get a 12.

The rubber midsole pair runs true to size.
Thanks. I'm scheduled to receive these tomorrow, hope they run true to size. I have a couple of pairs of Bobbito Wheats that I have to get rid of because I bought a size 12 initially and when I got them they fit to big. Bought a size 11.5 and they fit me too big too. Ended up getting a Blue pair in a size 11 and they fit me perfect.

Those Bogeyman joints are 1 of 2!!! They're terrible though.

Something about patent leather joints that I just hate now. Yes including playstations.

Those Bogeyman joints are 1 of 2!!! They're terrible though.

Something about patent leather joints that I just hate now. Yes including playstations.

I love Yeezy's.

I hate Andrew Bogut. 

However, hate aside, those "Boogeyman's" are not my cup of tea.

I just can't get down with patent on AF1's for some reason (I hardly ever wore my '96 black patents).

I love Yeezy's.

I hate Andrew Bogut. 

However, hate aside, those "Boogeyman's" are not my cup of tea.

I just can't get down with patent on AF1's for some reason (I hardly ever wore my '96 black patents).

as a collector I was going more for the exclusivity of the sneaker, nothing more. I think that is the only 11 ever made. I bid 530 and lost to 540 rediculous SMH

as a collector I was going more for the exclusivity of the sneaker, nothing more. I think that is the only 11 ever made. I bid 530 and lost to 540 rediculous SMH

Back
Top Bottom