TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much am I expecting to pay for a pair of ds stash bw's in a size 11? They're not even my grails but I want to complete that set. I have the 95s,the stash low air forces are coming in today or tomorrow, and the stash hyperstrikes are almost paid off for (my connect is cool like that). These stashbw's are hardly ever seen the last ds size pair I saw for sale was sold by Corgishoe

Nice creations everybody.....but yall know me. I have more 90 id's in my locker than I do the 1's LOL

T21D- Dope id 90's. Dont know wth I was doing when those options were available.

sammy- Stash BW's are clean too.

recycled pic:

Dallas- Congrats on meeting "the man" & much respect for serving our country. IMO- Those StashBW's probably fetch maybe $450-600 DS

this post does double duty; first of all I just came across these ST's and wanted to post them because they're pretty decent and I haven't seenthem posted here yet. second, they use a color called "beet" which I would assume is the same color as the "beet red" on the AM87iD's. so, we can at least get an idea of what the beet red will likely come out looking like.

365706-131a.jpg

Anxiously awaitng for them to be available again.

Didnt get to place an order last night as I was too busy making up colorways/too undecided on which ones to pick out.

^^ I feel you...I figured I could wait till today to start messing with the options and order a pair...now I have a whole bunch of pairs designed but cantorder
mad.gif

Nike ID, what an original concept. It came about because nike saw what the shoe painters were doing and how much money they were making so nike just took thatmarket over. I'd do the same thing. But that program was inspired by the shoe painters boom in the early 2000s. Think about it....

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Nike ID, what an original concept. It came about because nike saw what the shoe painters were doing and how much money they were making so nike just took that market over. I'd do the same thing. But that program was inspired by the shoe painters boom in the early 2000s. Think about it....
I totally agree. That was the main reason I was painting shoes back in 96/97. They didn't make dope colorways in my size (14/15). So I did thebasic color blocking on shoes I couldn't get. Then after simple colorways, people started coming out doing murals, taking shoes apart, adding materials,etc. Its crazy how it is right now. Wish I had time to paint, but I'm an old man now LOL.

BTW Bubba I was eyeing some of your sz 14 goods, but not sure what to offer hahah

denver - Good thinking on the 'Beet' colour. Looks nicer on those, than on the iD site.

KVN - I'd go for first, or second from last. They're clean and simple. Trouble is there's so many nice combinations that can be made, it'stough to decide.

Bubba - Seeing as this is the only thread i regularly post in, i must say, that i appreciate you dropping your historical knowledge/opinions etc. in here.

Bit annoying that people are finding it difficult to order at the moment. Hopefully that will level out over the next few days

itsmedallas- Gotta agree with Mike/Tak on his estimate of theStash BWs. Was just lookin at a pair myself. Rarely see a piar in our size range. They're super clean...probaly my favorite BW, but hella expensive forwhat they are imo. I'd need his AF1s though, and would kill for the F&F version. Is that the hyperstrike you're referring to, or no?

KVN-
I'm a big fan of the very top pair, the blk/gry/yellow pair, and the USAcw. Nicely done! hope that helps a bit.

Is mongolian bbq still around.......it was Puma's "ID" site, and they did a much better job withit. They gave you a million different color options, and split up the shoe into a ton of pieces. You could literally put like 5 different colors / designs onthe tongue itself. I'd post the pair I made but it's no AM. LOL.

Can't wait to be able to buy the IDs again. Gonna take some time for me to decide which to pull the trigger on firstthough.

Great stuff everyone. Everyone's coming up with some really nice designs!

Broke these out this morning, and I honestly laughed to myself thinking about the "lady killer's" quote.

So, right after I throw them on I go to the doctor this morning, and I'm sitting in the waiting room when I hear this old lady telling the chick next toher how much she likes my shoes.....then she starts asking me about them. "What are those? I really like them. They're so different." I SWARETO YOU. I couldn't believe it. Always get compliments on em, but the timing was hillarious. She was one of those older ladys that you could tell wassmokin a few decades back too.
roll.gif
Don't know what it is about theseshoes. Team LLC! Holla!
-Andrew-

great designs everyone. hopefully we can all get as many pairs as we want. I doubt the last few iDs they have had up did very well (although I love my 2 pairsof wax twills) so hopefully they will keep these up for a while. and other than going back to pick up some older grails (atmos, maizes, all my infras), iDs arethe only thing that have held my attention as of late. since we have no QS/Tier 0 stores in PDX its the only place where I can get any 'exclusive'colorways
laugh.gif

no maxes for me today but I was looking at these last night after doing a few 87 designs and getting the sold out message. maybe not a fam favorite but I like em

PEAS FAM and TGIF
smokin.gif

tgif.jpg

laugh.gif

Jibby - i like those 90's....have u tried putting some white laces in them?
nerd.gif

KVN - dope designs dude, i'd be torn too....i like all of them lol
Denver - nice find on those ST's...i could definitely work with THAT beet color, hope it's the same on theID's....only time will tell.
Shaun - that LAF version u made up is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew - lady killers strike again!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

98's, laser lights, buffalo id's......great stuff fam!

i've got some stuff coming in soon....can't wait
nerd.gif

What's up Fam..........

I had a feeling the AM1's were gonna get sold out, I managed to get 1 in, Stussy Hua Light Inspired:

Thanks Chris for the heads-up.

Cris.

I saw someone posted that they update the site at 3 Pm Hawaii time. Is this a for sure thing or could it change. Thanks.

jibby - I ain't no fam, but i really like them. Think mayhem has a point on the laces though.

cris - you always come up with great iD concepts. I reckon those will turn out
pimp.gif

well here are a few of the pairs i have in the locker. I definitely want to order the first two first:

black/grey/infra (hot red):
8f415beb49ccafa1695125df1bba54bbf3ec163.jpg

usa:
9432587ef34c0ca7a5fa5e56d43022d87c5a8d6.jpg

rockies:
54d15be842c3a2a2b6483e1bccee58076a3b166.jpg

urawa knock off:
53c2533ece472ceca4fa3f596bd781e036e453d.jpg

og blue with 3m swoosh:
b9e15ce245c8a7a1c3645bf8a24bac3924f1048.jpg

alternate rockies:
3c615fe04dcaaba458b3b45d6be97218a1e0539.jpg

navy:
5d715eef48c3a3ae0489fe707eb490c30911ac8.jpg

Any guess as to how long the AM1s will be up on NikeID? The 90s have been up forever and I'm hoping the 1s will be up for a while too so I dont have todrop a ton of money all at once.

mayhem/UK - thanks fellas. I thought I had ordered the second pair of laces as beige but apparently not. they areblack. I do have some non-waxed white laces I could throw in there so maybe I will give it a shot, though I do like the teal ones as well.
Cris - great design as always. glad you had a chance to get a pair designed, as you must be a very busy man right now. congratulations again sir!
denver - you beat me to posting my Urawa knockoffs, though mine are a tad different
here are the two that I have done which I might order so far.

somehow every time I try to start a white based shoe it ends up dark..

Your urawa knock off look cool but not sure how the colorway Beet would look like

Cris - sick id's, i knew u would come with the piffery....also i wonder what chris came up with?
nerd.gif
....both of y'allID's are always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was really looking forward to making some teal knockoffs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guess i'll post the urawa knockoff i did as well since i am definitely gonna order them and make some slight changes to get closer to the originals oncethey come in
devil.gif

altough i'm certain the "beet" is far from "jersey red"....they look pretty darn close and that's fine for me....this is theclosest i'll get without having to shell out $250+
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom