TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word Jibby.....I was actually holding Malia in my arms when I was designing it, haha.

Justin.....just get that one piece painted Black, then you're set on those Urawa Inspired's.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris - sick id's, i knew u would come with the piffery....also i wonder what chris came up with?
nerd.gif
....both of y'all ID's are always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
co-sign 100%
nerd.gif

Very nice stuff guys. I like the Urawa's.

I was trying to replicate a Turbo Pink AM95 c/w. I came up with this...

2rorgpf.png

I like it, thinking about adding it to my list, just wish the lining couldve been available in pink like how the 95s were made.

and hey aren't the air bubbles in urawa's green? something in my memory told me they were and I did the iD on the back of mine in green. Justin, Ithink I see what you're thinking. lace hole = yellow, overlay piece in front below the laces = black, and you're pretty much there. nice.

Thanks for all the help and answers. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get my hands on any... But, hopefully.

Cris/Denver - exactly what i'm planning on
laugh.gif
.....i wanted to add some green in there but that stadium color seems likeit'll be too bright. i might just do what u did denver, might not...the green isn't really important to me. i'll see how i feel once the orderingcan be done.....in a way i'm glad i didn't order yesterday cause i would have only done one pair but now i know i need this urawa one done...first 2solidified!

those turbopinks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is just too much fun....
roll.gif

i swear.....if i order a pair....and it comes to me in leather....i WILL kill someone at nike...
indifferent.gif

haha, I was just playing with a "grape" colorway, nice. and I think s_dubl mentioned it, but when you zoom, the mudguard does look the same as thesoft suede, so I think we're good there... plus it would be weird if they used leather there but didn't have it as an option anywhere else on the shoe.plus the color swatches we saw a pic of didn't have leather, just suede and reflective.

Wow! Lots of nicely designed IDs in here, espeically those Heineken-inspired pair (word to Cris & KVN), Stussy Huarache-inspired pair & the Urawas!

Here are two simple pairs I may purchase. Oreo / Cookies and Cream inspired haha.

2lizwqq.jpg

iooy1u.jpg

I got a sample AM1 09', id? with silver a midsole/speckled in case you guys are wondering what the silver actually looks like.

^Looks pretty good, imo. Does Stadium Green = Teal? Anyways here's my take on the Grape cw

2rf4zgp.jpg

Man, I'm really tempted to purchase more than three pairs!

hmmm someone should make some official team am fam ones and then we should just get them
smile.gif

to much fun to make them but still want to see them after some of you guys get them

usually if i remember the site updates itself at 4 pm PST? that was what time it did it for the 04s....or was it 12 pm pst?

i have no idea, but i have some vouchers waiting to be spent right now lol

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I got a sample AM1 09', id? with silver a midsole/speckled in case you guys are wondering what the silver actually looks like.
I think those are just samples, not iD's. they were supposed to be a euro release I believe. they did a women's in red, a women's inbeige, and a men's in black. I am not sure but I don't think the grey/silver ones released, could be wrong.

and Viet the dude at Nike Customer Service online chat (Joey) said they usually open it up again in the early afternoon, but I don't know what time zone(failed ot ask). anyway it's 2 in cali now and still no go.
frown.gif

NIKE please take my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom