TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

V
I see some forces with a green heel, and a 3M Nike Air tab? which forces are those?

mitas bro, i have the grey/red ones i told you about...now go buy my orange julius...thanks lol

ahhh...I didnt know that part was reflective.

and I bought that Orange Julius....but I drank it on the way to your house
ohwell.gif

lol damn that sucks denver....it's when u wanna be on the computer that u can't...and before that...the day wasprobably all quiet too

lucky for me my boss left for the day about 15 minutes after the mayhem began....
tongue.gif

Viet - your hilarious...
laugh.gif

Brian - those facepalms got me
roll.gif

thanks jibby....i am with u on the
smokin.gif
....that's probably when i'd come up with the 1 ugly pair i'll order....getting out of control with it FTL....
laugh.gif

i've probably made all the clean combinations i would actually order already...unless they add new options...i am good to go!

......2 per month if the actual product is right on the first order
nerd.gif

not being able to make a davewhite like design....that has me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

closest i could get....

My initial efforts. Trying to keep things nice and simple. The thought of a load of people around the world putting all their mouse clicking efforts into AM1designing right now is amusing me for some reason

sorry for the post whoring......this has got me completely in beast mode right now.

stopped sifting through ebay and everything so heads up will be going out tomorrow lmao

last one....i swear....lol

anyone see the front shot?
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

There goes $275 out of my bank account
grin.gif
WOW, YOU MUST HAVE BOUGHT THREE PAIRS!
/Captain Obvious

I look forward to seeing pics of everyone's IDs once they come in.
smile.gif

Today:

33oi0l4.jpg

^^^or 2 pairs with the shipping lol

love the neons dude

had to force myself to close the nikeid website.....literally just closed the window before i could keep going
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

^^I really like that second design combo, UKbased, very nice.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

UKbased- I like the 4th one

Thanks. Filling up my locker, but trying not to get too exited just yet. If the shape is 'off', i aint gonna be dropping £110 per pair. But then ifit's right, i'll be needing to take on a second job to afford all the pairs i'll want.

LOL so flabbergasted I forgot simple math

Too much html, div tags and anchor tags on the brain thanks to work @_@

Two more:

rihugk.jpg

iw6u5h.jpg

I'm really glad the 87s are finally up on NikeID....now I have something to do at work all day tomorrow. The options arent as great as I had hoped butI'm happy
smile.gif

Nice they are up! Does anyone know if silver suede would be close to the light grey suede we see used on the wht red am1's near the swoosh? I already got 3in my locker, wht blk pair, a white version of the livestrongs, and a all grey upper with red trip. Oh and last question, is the mudguard leather or suede?

KVN

hey guys, don't forget, you should be able to set up a new account on nikestore.com and get free shipping on your first iD order (and you get free shippingif you spend over $175 anyway I think)...

edit: BOOOOOOO on the "sold out for today" crap don't tell me these are limited like those air force 1 iD's were...

Surely I am not the only one bothered by the fact you can't change the color of the "NIKE AIR" on the tongue.
frown.gif

^^^nope, but still can't keep me away lol

Edge - those heinekams are sick, I got a similar pair I want to do.

a better LS

Brian- you are definately not the only one. wish you could change the air bubble color too. just a few more colors would be great in general.

Damn I can't even view the site right now on my phone and from looking at all of you guys' designs I don't know what I want to make....hope youguys don't mind if I swagger jack one of you...

I almost want to hold off until someone gets a pair to see how they are, but with my luck the options will change by then.
smh.gif

So is it manditory that all Fam members make at least one pair with Team Am Fam as the ID
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom