TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
...I was patiently waiting, going over the 1s I had in my locker whenthe add to cart option suddenly became available again...just got in for my 1st two pairs...

Hopefully in another week or 2 theyll still be available, and for the same price.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn...looks like I'll have to wait till Sunday.
i gotta wait till monday....stupid #$@&^% at my job didn't give me my paycheck till after the banks closed.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 right now....i hate friday the 13th...that'swhat i get for talking $#!t about it too....
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up! Just snatched my first colorway with the grey swoosh. I'm happy nike.com takes paypal since I had some in my account
nerd.gif

Now its time to take pix of shoes for sale so I can snatch up the rest of my pairs!

Keep posting up your ideas everyone! Loving what I've seen so far. Its gonna be a hot winter LOL

Originally Posted by denverairforce

well here are a few of the pairs i have in the locker. I definitely want to order the first two first:

black/grey/infra (hot red):
8f415beb49ccafa1695125df1bba54bbf3ec163.jpg

usa:
9432587ef34c0ca7a5fa5e56d43022d87c5a8d6.jpg
pimp.gif
five weeks!

the thing I love about iD is that you can return them if you don't like them and as long as you get free shipping, you lose nothing if you have to returnthem. and if you return them at a factory store or NT, sometimes they get marked down and you can buy them back, haha. we'll see how these come out andsee about ordering more... now to finalize the plan for the USA's...

Congrats Brian!! Those both look great.

Thanks for the info. Had no idea you could return IDs @ outlets. Very good to know!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

... now to finalize the plan for the USA's...
what you're gonna do there.....i see it....and it's brilliant!
laugh.gif

by christmas time...actual pics should be up and it's gonna be open season...hopefully!

I tried to register a new email but wouldn't let me, so no free shipping. Then tried using the promo code for using paypal, and it says "paypal"code is invalid. Any other ways to get free shipping other then copping 2 pairs?

free shipping code = GIFT

exp 12/22

not sure why it's saying $8 shipping for me cause it's says $12 on the button when adding to cart.

15x6bdj.jpg

Andrew - thanks! I know you have been able to return them there in the past. of course things change but as far as I know, you still can.

Justin -
nerd.gif
you already know! haha. yeah it's gonna be a nice xmasfor sure! this thread will be blowing up (like it doesn't anyway, lol)

have a good evening fam, GO NUGGETS! (I see you Laker fans out there in fam land)

WTH...anyone know what time they were available today and when they "sold out" again? This is getting frustrating....I just want to orderalready
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Denver...I respect you being a Nuggets fan and all, but the Lakers got this!
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

c'mon fam...let's see more of these designs for some inspiration. I think I'm going to try and order two pairs...if $$ permits later I'll ordermore. If not at least I got 2.

Chris (B.Ground) I wanna see what you made. Are you going to keep us in suspense?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn...looks like I'll have to wait till Sunday.
i gotta wait till monday....stupid #$@&^% at my job didn't give me my paycheck till after the banks closed.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 right now....i hate friday the 13th...that's what i get for talking $#!t about it too....
laugh.gif

Your job doesn't offer direct deposit?

Today, with long pants:

763253661ac5d58b831620ba9f93f56e0cfecfd.jpg

SDUBL- Wish these C's would hurry up and take the Loss, can't stand when were the 2nd game of a DUBL header and miss the first few minutes of the firstqrtr.

Seems like ages since I had a pick up, finally have something good coming in a few days
smile.gif

..and like some of us I need to clear some closet space to snag me some iDs (-.-)

Have a safe weekend FAM!

Mike...at least you get to watch the game.
frown.gif
I only get to watch weekend games. Sucks having to keep refreshing the score on my phone..especially when its aclose game.

Isn't it nice to know you have a pair of kicks on the way when you haven't had any for a while...haha I love that feeling.

I plan on going through some shoes tomorrow to see what I'm willing to part with for ID $$. I'm sure I'll find some stuff to get rid of. No AMs tho
wink.gif

Peace Fam, enjoy your Friday.

Fam I hope everyone's having a better friday than I am... spending the night writing an essay about Canada's contribution to the congo war/rwandangenocide for mining interests... yay!
laugh.gif

Everybody's ID's look great - thanks to those who offered help!

Briannnn....I guess it can always be worse (for us anyway) hahahahaha.

Neil...anytime bro. Hit the PM or email (in the sig) anytime you need help with NDC orders, or anything in the states I can help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom