TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam, heads up cause im sure some people here might be intersted (im not the seller)

on the other site - size 11, DS

(sc)/forums/mp_item.php?id=29434

James...they look dope, almost exactly like the LAFs.

I haven't had a chance to throw anything on the grill...I work all week at night and my fam and I have been busy and just grabbing something to eat whilewe're out. More than likely hook something up on Sunday and use it.

Ricky I can't see that gif (animated) on my phone, but I can already see its funny just cuz Pao is in it haha

Originally Posted by nwt

fam, heads up cause im sure some people here might be intersted (im not the seller)

I suspect those were won off eBay recently for really cheap. I completely missed it as they were ending. asking price is about 3x what they went for, so thathurts.

The only thing I hate about ID, the waiting. My pair been stuck in Asia since 11/07, UPS said there's an exception which will delay delivery but for awhole week?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Denver...I respect you being a Nuggets fan and all, but the Lakers got this!
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

c'mon fam...let's see more of these designs for some inspiration. I think I'm going to try and order two pairs...if $$ permits later I'll order more. If not at least I got 2.

Chris (B.Ground) I wanna see what you made. Are you going to keep us in suspense?
nerd.gif

Damn I had a feeling Denver was going to come out strong. I think LA needs the Spanish Fly back....
Y'all see 5'11 Ty Lawsons dunk on Dj
eek.gif
I spit out a mouthfull ofmy drink

As far as my id's, I didnt mean to keep anyone in suspense. I just couldnt figure out the best way to post em. Thanks Justin for the help
wink.gif

Here are the 2 I ordered. Really simple to start, I want to see the actual materials before going buckwild on it.
First is a combo of the Euro og mesh and USA's.

2nd is a birthchild of the Gray og mesh/book of one's/W &W/Hold Tights (Overlay is reflective)

Now here's a few that are in my locker. A few slight differences because it all depends on how the materials come out. So we'll see
"Blue Dragons or Urawas"

"Huarache"

****I did received my new pick up today however I feel as if this deserves daylight pictures. So I guess tomorrow it will be. Peace Fam

Has there ever been a magazine that featured all the different Air max 1/87's before like they did for the 95s, dunks, Jordan and forces? Anyone havescans?

dope UnDrurys...if I didnt have the Drurys those would probably be one of the first pairs Id do.

Chris...very dope sir. I swear you and Cris are the kings of IDs.

one of you two should design an " Official AM Fam ID".

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^That is a swell idea... I think you should do this C1, take paypal payments and ship them out when you get them... Oh man can we organize this?!?!?!
word...Im dead serious.

no need for C1 t oship em out, we'd just order from Nike ID. Whatever the colors are the next AMFAM shirt can match
wink.gif

damn C1 and BG need to collab on this one fa sho!

Lets get it poppin fellas!

Goddam it that'd cost me heaps, 125 plus postage, plus postage to Aus, nightmare....

Almost forgot, 2k9s today:

Originally Posted by battleground03

Denver...I respect you being a Nuggets fan and all, but the Lakers got this!
smokin.gif
Damn I had a feeling Denver was going to come out strong. I think LA needs the Spanish Fly back....
Y'all see 5'11 Ty Lawsons dunk on Dj
eek.gif
I spit out a mouthfull of my drink
haha YES! that dunk was the highlight of the nba this season for me so far. obviously I'm biased; favorite player from my favorite collegeteam on my favorite nba team, 5;11" mashing one on a 7 footer. it doesn't get much better than that. ty lawson = obvious steal of the draft. Nuggets aren't going to lay down to the Lakers anymore. they got the fire in their eyes this year. watch out!

by the way Chris, you did not disappoint on the iD designs! I especially like the huarache design with the white swoosh. the usa/og mesh hybrid looks greattoo. nice work.

also - I love the idea of an "official" fam iD that will match an upcoming shirt. and jwdanklefs - I saw that story about the bugati, how does thathappen? lol. a million plus for one of those things and you swerve it into a salt marsh? dumb.

Sorry to interrupt all the iD goodness (battleground, I can't stop looking at that first pair you've ordered), but here's a pickup:

34y3c6q.jpg

Went to my local trendy boutique type clothes shop to pick up a Penfield vest for the winter. Conveniently, they also have a Quickstrike account. Afterhesitating when they showed up on Size? website yesterday (mainly cus i wanted to see them in hand before making my mind up), I couldn't say no today.Shape is by no means perfect, but compared to recent releases it is (in my opinion) much improved. If the iD's end up like this, i'll be happy enough.Couple of comparison pics to get an idea of shape, for anyone on the fence.

yd5y.jpg

n3khlk.jpg

Materials are great, and i was glad to not have to pay any sort of markup, compared to the price of a GR (the way it should be).

The woman serving me made me chuckle when she showed confusion at the fact i was buying a pair of shoes, when "the pair you're wearing look brandnew"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

The woman serving me made me chuckle when she showed confusion at the fact i was buying a pair of shoes, when "the pair you're wearing look brand new"
laugh.gif
iloled-pam.jpg

Im actually getting up early to go to the mall try and get a pair of kicks. I was still half asleep while I hear my wife geting ready, while talking to my 7year old daughter in the bathroom....
my daughter-"mom, why are we getting up early?"
wife-"because Daddy wants to go get a pair of shoes."
daughter-"Daddy doesnt need any shoes."

I woke up laughing haha.

sorry for the story, after your comment I thought Id share.

nice Pattas, I'll assume that the IDs shape, cut will be very similar. Not great, but better than some stuff that has released recently.

my daughter-"mom, why are we getting up early?"
wife-"because Daddy wants to go get a pair of shoes."
daughter-"Daddy doesnt need any shoes."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chris - The Huarache based ID's look great if you do end up pulling the trigger

Originally Posted by nwt

that triax....is such a great shoe. The triax overall. So clutch. Another underrated gem from the max series.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Sorry to interrupt all the iD goodness (battleground, I can't stop looking at that first pair you've ordered), but here's a pickup:

34y3c6q.jpg
UKBASED - Where did you cop them from ???

Loving all the iDs... shame I'm completely lacking in funds at the moment.

Nice comparison pics UKBased. They definitely look better, but the shape still isn't quite what it should be. Still, nice cop. Love the colours andmaterials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom