TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 9 cats I know what you guys ate looking at on eBay. 2 pairs of freakin amsterdams and the other joints ate just samples!!! Good times for you guys

Nice ID's everyone!

mad.gif
@ not being about to use "CENT" or the "$" symbol,so here are my alternatives...

2z8vxn7.jpg

f2sb9e.jpg

So Chris....once I get these bad boys, can you speckle some Black on the soles????
Just send them right over and I'll take care of it
happy.gif

Hi L! When are you ordering that one I showed ya?

Prok - Those 2 designs are solid

That leather mudguard business is ridiculous. It has to be suede, I mean come on Nike
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Dan, there's gotta be something out there that works. seaglow....barkeepers....something is getting that yellow out!.....just....don't....paint....it!! those are way too fresh!
laugh.gif

i didn't think i could get this dirt off my corks, i tried everything i had at my disposal....nothing worked completely. as it turns out, a simple disinfectant pad at my job did the job very well.
damn man
smokin.gif
gotta try that on my corks since they are sodirty. i love them though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tak

My newest edition. Bought them off KF the day they put them up for pre-order. Crappy pic with Crispy Sneaks
happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
just cause I know a few FAM are this size.........

I should of when I had the chance.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

So Chris....once I get these bad boys, can you speckle some Black on the soles????
Just send them right over and I'll take care of it
happy.gif

Hi L! When are you ordering that one I showed ya?

Prok - Those 2 designs are solid

That leather mudguard business is ridiculous. It has to be suede, I mean come on Nike
grin.gif

............Yes indeedy, thanks Fam.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Dan, there's gotta be something out there that works. seaglow....barkeepers....something is getting that yellow out!.....just....don't....paint....it!! those are way too fresh!
laugh.gif

i didn't think i could get this dirt off my corks, i tried everything i had at my disposal....nothing worked completely. as it turns out, a simple disinfectant pad at my job did the job very well.

I hate keeping white midsoles clean. Goo-Gone / Goof-Off has always come through for me. It's gotten anything and everything off so far.

TAK- thanks for rubbing those Patta's in my face. Hope I can return the favor when they hit QS accounts here. I'll post my two size 12's withthe reciept.
roll.gif

Denver- I see what you're doing there. I was already wondering where that could be sourced. Let me know if you find the right size. I'll do thesame.

Mayhem- Man, you really reminded me how bad I need a pair of Corks. Such a beautiful shoe. You also reminded me of what a straight up Bit*ch Kanye is. Thisis a happy place for me brother. Please keep that poor excuse for a man out of here.

The Patta 3's have me really wondering about the rest and if those are F&F's. Should be interesting when it's all said and done.

Hope this leather garbage isn't true.

Have a great day all. good night.

-Andrew-

LOL I hear that drew, I jus found the satire of his @$&%#_ness funny. Didn't mean to offend like I'm a supporter of that fool.

There's a bit of a 1s fest going on...

Wore these today as i said i would, toned down look, first time i gave them a good days wear and pretty happy.

Yo Modz...what's the name of the blue on those? Is it obsidian? Just wondering because obsidian is one of the options on the IDs.

hello just got back from vegas

mayhem...."ahem"

but there was really nothing out there, nike vegas premium outlet has the nike air max 90 flywire currents, the grey/black pair, for 80$

aside from that...it was bleh....no shoes for me just clothes

do the trainer 1s count as air max? ....too bad lol, was fortunate to get my pair, be safe !

Spacejam Inspired
It's funny how u can't write space jam as the ID
2ilydsp.jpg

i like the pigeon idea but would love to have orange to make these...
23kb0yf.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yo Modz...what's the name of the blue on those? Is it obsidian? Just wondering because obsidian is one of the options on the IDs.
Yes they are Obsidian dudeski.

daaz, these trainer 1s?

Thanks Modz...and I think V was talking about the PacMan trainers.

Green Pattas in sizes 8/9.5/10/10.5 for $145 here...

^ According to that website the West were made in China, which is good news, that maybe the ID's will look similar to the Pattas, at least on the sides.

can i get some opinions fam - only gonna get 1 set.

these 2 -

2ai4mk0.jpg

or these 2 -

2im5gg7.jpg

????????????????????

51% of me wants the neon 90's and hot red 1's.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yes they are Obsidian dudeski.

daaz, these trainer 1s?

Modzilla - where did you pick up those trainer 1s? How is the quality on those?

good stuff fam. I'm curious to see what's up with the availability of the other rumored Pattas..
anyhow, for me today (recycled)

Ugh... anyone know when the ID AM1's reset each day?

Swear every time I go there, no matter what time, it's always sold out.
frown.gif

grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom