TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my shipment conf for my IDs today....Im excited....kinda
ohwell.gif

For all of u McDonalds fans, the McRib is back!

Cris- u just gave me a Christmas gift idea for my girl!

s dubl- can't wait til y'all get ur IDs. Want to know ur opinions before I pull the trigger.

BTW is anyone bidding on some 9.5 am95s? Just want to kno if I am up against any FAM

MAYHEM,

I gave up on hoping they'd drop in the US. After a while, I was thinking they'd wind up like the Blue QS and stay overseas.

So I copped from across the water.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

kevin2nd, I'm going to Maui on the 9th. any suggestions, particularly in regards to good eats?

hmmm... . . not sure what kind of food you like to eat. plus i kind of hate maui. there are plenty of high end restaurants in wailea in the resorts. plenty ofspots in lahaina. 2 places that are popular with the locals are sam satos and thekomoda bakery.

I've been wanting some USA AM1s forever now.....found a pair on The OTHER Site, but dude must be on crack.

He's asking $465!!!! Have I lost touch with reality or is that about twice what they're worth?

shoot, send him an offer, he might be like one of those people on ebay who just put crazy high BIN's in case somebody with deep pockets comes along, butwill sell to anybody with a reasonable offer. it's worth a shot, those things look sooooo good!

and I would think $250-300 is probably the going rate for a DS pair. $200 would be a deal, less than $200 would be a steal (I've been holding out for asteal, lol). $465 is dumb high.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I've been wanting some USA AM1s forever now.....found a pair on The OTHER Site, but dude must be on crack.

He's asking $465!!!! Have I lost touch with reality or is that about twice what they're worth?
man are you serious!!! I should've got the pair gusto had a while back. I love those things

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

kevin2nd, I'm going to Maui on the 9th. any suggestions, particularly in regards to good eats?
hmmm... . . not sure what kind of food you like to eat. plus i kind of hate maui. there are plenty of high end restaurants in wailea in the resorts. plenty of spots in lahaina. 2 places that are popular with the locals are sam satos and the komoda bakery.
I'm pretty open to most things, especially if they aren't touristy so I will check those out. thanks for the heads up! interesting thatyou say you hate Maui though. I went to Oahu last year with my lady and it was pretty sweet, but she says she prefers Maui. she has been to both severaltimes. all I really care about is the snorkeling. nothing like a little
smokin.gif
and some snorkeling to relax the mind. anyhow, thanks again for the info

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

man are you serious!!! I should've got the pair gusto had a while back. I love those things
Andrew even hipped me to the pair Gusto had and I think it came out to like $250 US or maybe even less and I passed. I know better now!

^^^^^Congrats!!!

Brian- Don't sweat passin those up just cause someone's askin a stupid $@! price. Gusto was askin a bit much imo. I feel like they weren't even DS.
I was talkin to someone about UNFTD IVs the other day, and sayin how they go for around 4k. Dude was like, "NAH, they go for $6,500!!"
He knows shoes too, but just had that in his head cause that's someone's asking price on e-bay........also why they've sat there for months now.LOL.

To me the USA's are worth 200-250 max. Just cause someone else wants em more or doesn't care what they spend doesn't make em worth anymore. Marketvalue is the average of sales.....which isn't the easiest to figure out since most are on this very vague agreement posting kick lately.

Just realized the dude listing the USA's is the guy I got my Bacons off of.....they were a fair price too. I may hit him up with an offer including"Dude, what are you smoking???" LOL.

Have a good one FAM!! Can't wait to see the ID's start rollin in. Wish I had ordered some quicker. May have to today.

Oh, to the dude askin about Hawaii, and the FAM from there: A friend of mine is from there and always makes trips. He always brings back this PortugueseSausage....It is amazing!!! Best I've ever tasted. Not sure why, but he says that's the only place he's seen it. Not sure if that's just whatit's called and it's really made in HI, or what.

Andrew

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

For all of u McDonalds fans, the McRib is back!
OMG....i love that sandwich! i'm sorry...but i'm such a fat @#$ that i'm pissed i didn't know this before i went outside to thepost office and grabbed subway on the way back, i can't even enjoy this hero now...
roll.gif

IllPhil - i hear u, i tried that but it didn't work out. just got some good news tho...hopefully everything progresses AFTER i get paid again
laugh.gif

V - lol nice gif, i'm anxious to see the ID's already so i can have a good idea of which ones i want to order,and what materials/colors i want to use when i do actually order 'em.
Drew - i agree with u, I think dude is asking so much because of the size and because they are DS. still dunno wherethe hell in time a size 12 became the new 9.5, everywhere i read it's always "all sizes available up to 11"
frown.gif

i apologize in advance for the gifs/pics....just too damn excited to contain myself...
embarassed.gif

play by play of my reactions:

saw 'em...

snagged...

when they arrived....

.......anyway, opened up this box like i was a kid on christmas morning! after having to choose between the 95's and the 87's when corgi had 'emup....i thought i would never see a clean pair again in my size....

i LOVE the swooshes on this shoe...

sorry for the OD gifs/pics again fam...

Im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Mayhem's .gifs in the griffey thread as well. I remember that thread. Toofunny.

Mayhem aka The Ebay Steal Finder aka The. Master .Gif User.

On another note,

Anyone know if the corduroy Patta's that just released were produced in a 7.5? I've come across a some 8's but have yet to see or hear of astore that received a 7.5.

thanks fellas!

laugh.gif
...i'm sure the dudes in general have much better gif usage than mebrian, but that's hilarious that u got that link! i was really excited about that release, so thanks againV for hooking that pair up!

imagine what i'd come up with if/when word comes out about the AM98's or AGM2's being retroed.....

NRG - those ID's are fierce! i wonder if i could still get away with ordering the pairs i have in my locker withthose options, worth a shot!
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom