TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

^^hmmm interesting. BWs looking good, I still need to grab my first pair.

I agree with Edwin...maybe the T in black...or even charcoal grey...yeah, charcoal
tongue.gif
same here on both comments. i was thinking those bw's might be my first (not a huge fan of this model), and I think the neon t in charcoalwould be perfect!

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

am90pigeon2.jpg
I saw this pic on the other site as well and agree they are some nice looking iDs. I have also seen some other pics pop up of 90s with these newoptions. anyhow, not to crush anyones dreams or anything but I think the hot red used on these comes out a lot more orange in this pic then it actually is. they offered the same hot red color last set of options and this it what it looked like (foreground).. again not to dis the above iD which looks very nice butI'm just saying that it might not look quite like that in person.

anyhow...
Cris - I'd love to have some of those neon shirts. I feel weird asking this after all the requests for 3XLs, butI'm in for a M and an L if you do them...
briannnn - killing it with the 95s as always sir. sick lineup!
T21D - very nice 95 iDs sir. loved your sheed week pics too
got my shipping notification for my 87 iDs today. hope they come before I leave for HI...
for me today (recycled). as much as I love the colorway and materials on this shoe, the shape is just awful. hope the iDs look nothing like it

yeah jibby, I think that pic of the new 90 iDs has had the levels adjusted in PS to make that hot red pop more. nonetheless, it's still a nice colorway andthe suede does look pretty good. I'm thinking there's a good chance I'm going to return one of my 87 iD's and use the money to order some 90s,then hopefully I will have some money in spring and they will make good on adding the additional options to the 87s...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

fam, anybody got a shot of the tongue tag on graphite/orange peel 95's? thanks!
courtesy of corgi's blog...

1-22-047.jpg

T21D - not a fan of the patent but i can't help but like those ID's regardless of the material....the neon/greycombo is just
pimp.gif

Aaron - can't get enough of those quality neons! so sad we will never see them like that again.
IllPhil - where'd u score the green patta's? any chance u got them in NYC?
nerd.gif

Mike - lasers are straight piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - dope, i still have yet to wear the pair i have and i'm all for the black tee but i'll take anythingthat's made as well
glasses.gif

Jibby - i know what u mean about those ID's, i saw the samples in NTNY and it's definitely not like the pic.that pic was obviously doctored up in PS or something.

the tourists are out in full effect today....so while trying to navigate through the crowd (without knocking anyone over onto their @#$) i caught these out thecorner of my eye and thank god i had the slr with me or i wouldn't have been able to get a pic of what seems to be comet 95's but with orange insteadof red....never seen before. immediately i suspected fake, but from what i could see, they seemed to have all the signs of a legit pair. then i thought thatmaybe the red got washed out, bleached or something, but even the through the dirt and fog on the air units i could see it was orange. anyone have someinfo?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

picked these up, last 12 they had. Thanks for the help Joe! i know u lurking at work looking for ur size lol......and ican't stand the damn resellers/beasts
tired.gif
mad.gif

i like the laces that came with 'em but i'm probably going "stealthy" with a navy pair. these white/red tipped ones will go nicely in thehoa's or another pair tho
devil.gif

also thinking that the swoosh will need to be altered to something like this, haven't decided yet but i'm 75% sure i'm gonna do it somehow....

you named your baby "malia"? as in the hawaiian word for calm (also means mary)? damn dude, you're practically local haha. were you born inhawaii?

those maxes came out very nice.

^ Yeah, we're gettin alot of that, "Malia, ooh, Hawaiian...." I was born here in the Bay Area, a lot of peeps think I'm from HI though......

Cris.

Cris - very dope sir!
Seth - i can't even find a picture online
laugh.gif

there's another package that's "out for delivery" for me....hope it comes today
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris - very dope sir!

there's another package that's "out for delivery" for TAK....hope it comes today
devil.gif

BTW- Nice shots of those Pattas FAM. I really hope you dont mess those up with that idea of yours
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Seth - i can't even find a picture online
laugh.gif

I bet, I don't ever recall coming across those before. I really do like the cw though
laugh.gif
If they're fakes, they're good ones.

Whatchoo got on the way?
nerd.gif

thanks mike, and the more i look at 'em...the more i wanna do it but trust they won't be ruined. so...u wantwhat i have coming? i want those DW's...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Chris - good eye....you could be right! i'm not sure if the side had a seam as well....i was too busy trying to seeif the loops lined up lol

Seth, something nice...sort of like an early xmas gift to myself.

now they telling me it won't be today cause of the heavy tourist traffic causing the loading docks to close earlier...
mad.gif
...ima try and go pick it up tho, been waiting to long for 'em....time topersevere
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom