TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL Treyce - I hope so, that pair would DEF be copped with the QUICKNESS
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

I thought those were the samples and the real release is the reversed black pair?

mr morales?

I thought the same thing. Pix of those have been around for a looooooong time. Pix of the released Pattas didn't surface till just before release.

Who knows. Just speculation obviously.

Justin- it's all good. I crossed off a pretty major item off my "wanted list" to make myself feel better about losing the couple DJ AMauctions. I'd share, but they're not AMs. Gotta slow down a bit cause of that and a few other pick-ups......actually, if the right pair of VIOs comealong how am I really gonna say no?? LOL.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by daaznfella

how do you guys feel about the air max t-zone?

nike-air-max-t-zone.jpg

saw a few random pairs today, i liked the pegasus-like heel and the rest of the shoe is pretty nice too imo....thoughts? maybe if they had some better colors?
Shoe looks unbalanced. Ol' butt so fat you can still see it if it turned sideways (&@( shoe...

If it had an air unit like the BWs it would look a little better imo.

So here is an interesting FYI for you guys

picked up a pair of sample safari yellow am1s the other day for pretty cheap, took them home and compared it to my other set I already have (ignore the factthat they're painted)

...and check out the difference in the shape!

samples=non painted

169ru4l.jpg

xqm9fs.jpg

348gaz9.jpg

tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Sz 12 folks: some Air Max 95s from 1999 are on the auction site.

they both look dope but wearing them is risky...

Originally Posted by battleground03

^^interesting. Are both produced from the same country?
yup both made in china, there is a 3 month gap between production dates between the two however

now sell me your sample spiridons, thanks!
happy.gif

^ I saw a pair of those Safari AM1's today at the Rack and was tempted to purchase them but I had to pass.

V - I was inspired to visit my local Rack after our conversations, haha.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ I saw a pair of those Safari AM1's today at the Rack and was tempted to purchase them but I had to pass.

V - I was inspired to visit my local Rack after our conversations, haha.
yea i saw the blue ones too, but not in my size or any fam heads =(

i called the mercer store for the pattas...and dude was acting like he had no idea of a sz8 being prouduce..........any what way what i rocked today
219ysn6.jpg

The brown Wests are sweet, as are the blues.

Copped these today for cheap, cos i likes em. Rocked em at work immediately, volt colorway has me hooked.

^^^ I'm glad you liked em...

My ex liked em too, then she put em on after I bought em for and she hated em, so then I turned around and sold em for like $13...

Not hating, just saying, bad personal experience with that shoe... lol

Me and Justin have been talking about a proper shoot for a while now. Made it happen, here's some of the fruits of our labor. All Justin's kicks. Large sizes available on my Flickr - check the sig. Enjoy!

4157591658_e83ce0b706.jpg

4157592574_8f9e1717ca.jpg

4157594630_1653e332da.jpg

4157593326_a3afe49d89.jpg

4157610330_56c809feaa.jpg

4157611638_91fb935b1a.jpg

GREAT work Dan!! i can't decide which one is the new wallpaper....lol....i need a rotating wallpaper damnit!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ I'm glad you liked em...

My ex liked em too, then she put em on after I bought em for and she hated em, so then I turned around and sold em for like $13...

Not hating, just saying, bad personal experience with that shoe... lol

So then you kicked her to the curb for it, i like your style....
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom