TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larrivee - thanks fam
glasses.gif

danlove/mayhem - sick sick pictures ya'll, i need to get up to NY

EDIT: FIRST PAIR OF ID'S WILL ARRIVE TO ME TODAY
nerd.gif

for toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooday:

it's 8 degrees fahrenheit right now. bitter cold. had to roll with forces for casual friday...

dan - those pics look great, very good work guys. super crisp.

james - 98s [insert pic of homer drooling]

My newest pickup. Took me too long to find, so right now I have to settle for slightly used.
indifferent.gif

Cant wait to see the ID's!

Question, are these 05 Orange Blazes the same exact colorway as the ones from early 2000?

Last day I wear these before throwing them away. Sole separation ain't a good look.
379011332.jpg

danloveuk-Nice photos, very clean.
El bro- great pick up, I've been wanting a pair for a minute.

10.5 medial side of the right foot. Midsole and leather ungluing. It's been reglued via Ucasta's personal shoe doctor.

whattup Fam, it's been a while.
Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving.
way too much to mention from the pages i've misssed, the patta's look real good tho.
TGIF... have a good weekend guys

banana's for me

Originally Posted by Baybully650

nerd.gif
Patiently waiting for someone to post their IDs
nerd.gif

.............My first pair is coming today, so I should have some pics up later on mid-day.

Cris.

Chris can't wait to see them...and also I'm waiting to hear from this guy..if he don't come threw ....I gonna have to pick up those burst..- lovethat sneaker

^^^ Cris, check ur inbox,,,

I'm excited to see everybody's IDs,,, I've been waiting before I put some things in my locker to the cart and checkout...

Peace!
EDGE

Joe...just let me know whenevs.

Edge...I actually ran out of TAF decals, when I get more done, I'll be sure to hook you up.

Cris.

good job on those i.d.'s. I can't wait to see some of the other pairs. Well, I guess it's time to go into my locker and pull the trigger on a pairor two.

^ Not bad at all......I think I'll be doing the same.

Haha, for Christmas, I'm asking everyone to give me Nike Gift Cards that I can use for my ID's.

Cris.

daaznfella wrote:
battleground03 wrote:
^^interesting. Are both produced from the same country?
yup both made in china, there is a 3 month gap between production dates between the two however

now sell me your sample spiridons, thanks!
happy.gif

By the looks of the ID's that neukicks posted, they're definitely not as bad as the first run of AM1's. Thanks for getting backwith that info.
Spiridon samples? Damn
embarassed.gif
I think I'd give up my left leg beforethose go
happy.gif

Nice 95's El Bro! Aren't you part of the fam yet?

Dan and Justin - Great shoes and shots. I need a set up like that when I take my updated collection pics

Cris - Did you ship that package the other day?

Vivrantchino -
how ya been? Nice to see you back

neukicks - Thanks for posting the pics.

neukicks: That's Hyper Blue on the swoosh and liner & a white mudguard, correct?

I can't wait to see how Stadium Green and the reflective materials looks like in actual pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom