TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny nice stuff!!!! Are you size 13 too?

Proto - no offense but Im a size 13 too but I hoping that my tongues are not long and pooping up. Did they look normal when you got them?

Dave - black midsole all the way!!! Awesome idea dude!!!

Everyone else awesome stuff!!!

Looks like I beat Justin in here, he's gotta be more hung over than me...

^^^ EDIT: Man you beat me to it!!!!! I type so slow!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinions on the 2009s...going to the local footlocker today to try a pair on.

On another note, my first two pairs of IDs came in this week.

baybully - dope, but u gotta take some tape to that first pair and get that lint off....did they come like that? i askcause my blue pattas had some similar lint on 'em right out the box. that 2nd pair is very nice!!

Jake -
roll.gif
...i feel like throwingup all over my keyboard just looking at the "rolling" smiley
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

baybully - dope, but u gotta take some tape to that first pair and get that lint off....did they come like that? i ask cause my blue pattas had some similar lint on 'em right out the box. that 2nd pair is very nice!!
The first pair didn't come like that....that's what they look like after one wear. I didn't realize how much lint they had attracteduntil I loaded the pics up onto the computer. Thanks for the tape recommendation - such an easy solution that I would have never thought of.

Pretty much my rotation, wore the Stu Hua ID's yesterday, they're still cool even being worn in down-pour rain:

Cris.

^ Thank Mr.Jake......that's just upstairs, haha, downstairs there's more and a couple in the garage, I'm too lazy to put them away.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ It looks to be an Infrared color, but I can be wrong, I went with Hot Red with mine........

C.
Cris,

What color is the mesh in your Clot ID? give me the color/material breakdown please.

Just some quick info I found out last night...if you're ordering IDs (I'm pretty sure it'll work for em, it does for NDC) use ebates (ebates.com)you get 5% cashback from NDC. On a pair of IDs that pays for your shipping...

I'll catch up later...out with the kid.

Peace!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ For those who don't know, I figured a way out to use the code "GIFT" for free shipping on 1 shoe, if it doesn't work for you, what i did was went all the way to checkout where you add in the code, after applying the code, it will look like nothing applied, at this point, I logged out, closed my browser, and re-booted, went to my cart, and at this point, you'll see the "free shipping" applied, then of course, submit order.

I used Paypal to pay, but it looks like you can use the other options as well.

This is what worked for me, weird, but it worked.......good luck.

Cris.

just ordered some..what you said worked for me..thanks!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^yea...his is all pink and no you cant do that this time
Dang! The pink is close enough though right?

Shaun - Nice RED laces....are the laces long enough? I've heard the longest length was still too short for some shoes.

the price is
sick.gif
but i'm still:

Cris - nice pile
pimp.gif

Steez - sneakers at that price are always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(unless they are ugly as $#!t
sick.gif
)
King - good prices and great shoes