TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Black...Tak pretty much summed it up. Most get discouraged if they apply with no contributions and get no votes.

sdub - those 2009s look nice with red laces..... might stick my product red laces in there.....
pimp.gif

SDUBL- went to FNL and seen those Livestrong 09s -very fresh!
also, FTA has that pair you posted with the lace swap. I know there were a couple peeps inquiring about them. Come to think of it, I shoulda snapped a pic. Thered seemed brighter ????

^^^not sure if theres any other black/red mens pairs? I think theres a womens pair, but the air unit is black. The Livestrongs are dope...I probably wouldacopped, but these IDs have me hooked....

AM87...thanks man. I was very satisfied with the lace swap, I was looking down at my kicks all day, makes the shoes look much better IMO.

Gents, how is the pink on the id's? Does it pop? Is it too loud andbright? I'm thinking about these? Still struggling with speckles & no speckles. Wut ya think?

Wow! Four pages flew by since I posted this morning!!! Fantastic stuff all around!

Prok - I like ur idea on the "Un-Heineken" IDs. I like the first pic of em.
Vivrantchino - I appreciate the help. They have been poppin up on FNL.com but never in my size.
Idol - Very clean IDs... The black speckles on black mudguard is
pimp.gif

Mayhem - I can't wait to see the pics of the DRAGON u slayed!
Cris - That's an interesting way to get free shipping lol... And btw very dope rotation.
Sdubl - I believe the women's black/red pair also has a red bubble...

-Mitchell

Man the pages fly in here.

Crisuno- how long did you chase those amsterdams around for? I really don't think I'll ever find a DS pair of Stash BWs in an 11. Give me hope man.

I can't keep up in here....

I wore these all weekend in the snow and nonsense of Buffalo. Glad to be back in NC
glasses.gif

4184724268_0d0c3e6264_o.jpg

blakperl,

I previously posted this pic in here but it was some pages back. If you didnt see it, here's a pair of IDs I made using pink...

4161860190_e9cd9720e6.jpg

thanx black, is that a reflective swoosh on there? I saw you posted that shoe a few pages back and I totally forgot about it. So much going on in hereit's hard to keep up.

you guys are killing me with these id's. making me want to tap into my 401K! i've got a retro philadelphia eagles (kelly green/gray) colorway in mylocker that's itchin to be copped.

Blak,

yea its reflective, if I remember correctly I think the swoosh HAS to be reflective in order for it to be pink (dont think soft suede pink is an option for theswoosh).

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - Got an extra blk/white laces for the Fam ID's. You want em?

..............Chris, sure thing Bruddah, throw'm in the Patta CW when you send them back, thank you much kind sir!!!!

..............BlakPerl, name and location??? Cool AM collect you got as well, Lyons 360's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Man the pages fly in here.

Crisuno- how long did you chase those amsterdams around for? I really don't think I'll ever find a DS pair of Stash BWs in an 11. Give me hope man.

..............It took me a loooooooooooong time, everyone here knows, I went through so much doo-doo with the AMS', to the point where I gave up anddidn't want them anymore, miscommunication on one pair, faked on twice through trades and/or cash, almost frauded once, you name it, all this since theydropped, maybe like 3-4 years, until they found me, a homie in NL that buys shoes from me hit me up one day asking if anyone is interested in some DS witheverything Amsterdams in a size 8, yeah, ME!!!!!! So that's it, now I have them, just NEED/WANT some KR's now.
nerd.gif

Sorry for the long read, but with these, I have to tell it.

Any who, for today:

Cris.

Amazing stuff in here lately!

Justin- Congrats!!

Mike-Thanks for the heads-up!

Cris- Those are STUNNING!!! Not a fan of BW's, but I've seriously needed that pair for awhile. Beautiful!

-Andrew-

My bad fellas, my name is Taurus, I reside in Las Vegas and my field of work is a probation officer. Been into kicks since '89 and my first shoe thatintroduced me into the world of sneakers were the Retro 4's. Damn, I ran those into the ground.

Been trying to shake this shoe habit for years now, but it's not working. I struggle with deciding to buy dress/casual shoes for work and sneakers. Yesterday I was fighting buying $200.00 dress shoes or spending the loot on my id's. I had to rationalize on the dress shoes but yet I was trying tojusitfy purchasing the id's for myself around Christmas time (damn shame). It's hard on the pockets, lemme tell ya. Actually, you cats know whatI'm talking about.

Cris, I made sure I remembered to have the Lyons and Drury's in the pic just for you. I remember when you were hunting for the jacket.

thanx

Black, yeah I knew pink swoosh was offered in the reflective and not suede. See, there is so much going on I forgot. You guys gotta slow down cause yourcreations are making want more and more.

even though I heard it before, great story on the AMS, Cris. it really reminds me of the things corgi talks about a lot about your connections taking care ofyou if you take care of them. funny that you're wearing stash BW's today too and responding to Molinar who is trying to find them, haha.

regarding green patta's, called the greene street store a number of times, no answer. no response to my email. F it, I guess it's a sign. pattas arenot meant to be mine...

^ Word, sup Taurus.....your B-day must be in May??? Haha, damn, a PO....havin kids reportin' to you.

And thanks for having the Drury's and Lyon's, haha, I'm happy that I obtained both Jackets now.........but still want a size XL in the Drury HoldTight Windrunner.......anybody???

Cris.

Amazing how fast this thread moves, tough to keep up

battleground03-those turned out real nice...maybe my favorite pair I've seen
sdubl-I like the lace switch, looks better IMO...And I love the woman's black red colorway of the 09's
crisone-sick, I really want a pair of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom