TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas. Lemme apologize for the pics before I start. I guess this is why you don't see me posting pics due to my lack photography skills. This is anattempt to be part of the fam since I share the same love for AM's and other kicks just as you guys do.

I remember when I first saw the original Air Jordan 4 in 7th grade and the air bubble is what caught my attention right away. From that point on, I onlycollected Jordans and that was it. It wasn't until my freshman year of college in '95 when I saw a teamate wearing the Neon AM 95's to practice. It was wild seeing him run those nice kicks into the ground without any hesitation. I wanted a pair so bad, but the AJ 11 Concords were dropping and I had tosave up since I was a dedicated Jordan head. It was something about an air bubble on a shoe that just blew my mind. I remember buying airmaxes to run in forpractice even though they didn't feel all that great on my feet. Too bad I can't remember the names of all the ones I had except for the 97's andI did wear those to practice like a damn fool. In '00 I bought my first pair of 95's and still have them to this day as they are beaters now alongwith a pair of air burst. I grew out of the Jordan phase and into the SB phase and now it's just kicks that I like instead of buying everything thatdrops. I would come on NT from time to time and just lurk. Finally decided to join in '04. Been eyeing this thread for a long time now and decided tojoin in. Hope you fellas are still open to having new members as I'm seeking to be part of the AM Team.

There are other AM 1's I totally forgot to take pics of. Maybe next time.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

....been practicing how i'll lace them up too:

roll.gif
my friend actually knows the guy in this vid.
pimp.gif

My beater chilis got completely drenched in this rain, smh

Dave - Black midsole on those unheineken's. One of my favorite dunks
pimp.gif

Cris - Got an extra blk/white laces for the Fam ID's. You want em?

Idolkicks - 1st pair is outstanding!

4182494413_3bfc1e723b.jpg

4182494415_6e0d8081e6.jpg

Chris...perfect example on how different the IDs look on the website versus real life. On the site those look ehhh, but in your pics they are easily one of thetop IDs Ive seen out of the new ones. Glad Im getting a pair
grin.gif

Ricky...the laces are fine on the 2K9s, got em laced loose up to the third hole down and they are perfect.

Justin whats all this talk man...whatcha got?

Dope stuff all around Fam...

I'll post what I wore today in a lil bit.

black' nice stuff you got there, are those size 12's
nerd.gif

SBUBL-- Mayhem Slayed a Dragon today
devil.gif

RL T - good looking out, hopefully my 10.5s dont get cancelled.

justin slayed a dragon? im guessing he got urawas?

nice pics chris, those am1s look really nice.

i'm not trying again on those pattas 'til I call them and ask if they actually have them. I don't need $282 on hold for a week.
ohwell.gif

oh and congrats on the urawas J!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by brickSB

if he did get those urawas, that price was absolutely ridiculous....

was it a DJAM pair??
might as well have been haha....gotta do whatcha gotta do though.
smokin.gif

unds these today to take the kid to the Auto show.....
mrux03.jpg

yes on the tax, no on the codes unless you get lucky on free shipping code GIFT

yep. also try ebates...6% cashback on NDC, that'll cover your shipping if you order 1 pair...if you order 2 even more.

blakperl maybe you should let one of those Infrareds have a new home if they r 11.5
wink.gif

Hope FC doesnt cancel my order *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the opinions.
Haven't worn em yet ha
Tryin to expand my love for ams
Hopefully I pick up more soon
Nice rotations cris btw n nice ams everyone

Brick- Ridiculious as in too much? Let me get at yours for 1/2 that LOL

A-yo Mayhem. you already know that if I had that kind of chedda' you & I woulda went a full 12 rounds!

Blakperl- I know you haven't posted in here much and you applied to the dopest TeAM on NT (IMO) I suggest that you stay positive with contributions, AMpick ups, general info, anything that has to do with your passion for AMs / runners. etc, etc. As long as you hang in there, Im sure you'll get voted in?

AM FAM- Feel free to add anything extra I might have missed:wink:

Finally got a couple pairs on the inbound, nothing you all haven't seen already...will post pics once recvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom