TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey blakperl if I had to pick one, it would be with the splatter. I'm starting to like that look on the black midsoles. I need to cope at least one with asplattered midsole.

Actually, B-day is in August, the same day as SK8 from the WDYWT thread. It's a fun job. Just gotta be ready to go on the fly sometime, I keep beaters inthe car in case we gotta make an arrest, my coworkers don't understand it. It's hard to explain why I'm switching from Jedi Sb's dunks to apair of old beat up huarache trainers.

I would give up my jacket but I know I will miss it if I do.

Good looking out KVN. Now im debating on the fog versus all black. I'm driving my ol' lady crazy. She won't even look at the screen when I askfor an opinion.

I gotta hold onto the jacket even though I don't rock it. You know what's sad is the damn things stays folded up in the lil bag it came with. Idon't think about it until I wear the shoes or someone posts something that reminds me of it (damn shame)

Good day FAM! The Monday madness begins..........

Andrew- "Your Welcome" just trying to help
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

I gotta hold onto the jacket even though I don't rock it. You know what's sad is the damn things stays folded up in the lil bag it came with. I don't think about it until I wear the shoes or someone posts something that reminds me of it (damn shame)

.............Sale that #%+$ to me!!!!! Haha.

Cris.

dont post hear in here enough
laugh.gif
maybe ill start
pimp.gif

recent pick ups, size 12, one for me and one for my dude
pimp.gif

24qr7g0.jpg

cris - sell me your 2xl jacket
nerd.gif

Crisuno- alright man I'll just keep on trying. Funny thing about those Amsterdams is that I had just told Jermaine that I was going to quit playing aroundwith those and find a pair and scoop them up and I found a pair and bought it within 2 weeks.

I never really liked those Stash BWs until now that I really can't find a pair anywhere. I need those to complete the Stash blue pack to include theF&F AF1s. I found 2 DS 10.5s within a 1 week span but no DS 11s since Corgi.

Btw Cris were you into graff before?

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by blakperl

I gotta hold onto the jacket even though I don't rock it. You know what's sad is the damn things stays folded up in the lil bag it came with. I don't think about it until I wear the shoes or someone posts something that reminds me of it (damn shame)

.............Sale that #%+$ to me!!!!! Haha.

Cris.
Blak- Plus Im sure youll get an advance vote into our FAM for future references
laugh.gif

AM87- Finally you got'm. Congrats

haha. I was into graff...

molinar - yeah you need those BW's, complete the set! we're the same size so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I'm often digging through theweb looking for sneakers. good luck, don't give up!

I'm really wanting to find the greens, the more I keep seeing them
ohwell.gif

Denver - did you get those Tailwinds?
nerd.gif

yessir, for a steal as well. they should be here soon, but they charged me $11 to ship parcel post (7-10 business days), lame... they should hopefully clean upeasily (I hope).

^ Awesome, I saw how cheap they went for and assumed you got them.
pimp.gif
. Igot a different cw (white/black/blue) in last week for next to nothing. They're actually in really good shape, and should clean up easily because the meshis black. Might do a little midsole touch up when I get a chance.

has anyone done the quater in the hot red reflective? i'm debating the clot colorway, but am curious to how bright the hot red is; or if the pink is thebest option...any pictures/help would be appreciated...thanks in advance.

peace.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Btw Cris were you into graff before?
Been curious too...

Who in here was or is NOT into graff is my question?

............Oh yeah, once I got my hands on "Subway Art" when I was a kid, it was over, here's some stuff I have in my pic host:

Some doodling, haha, the sketch on the bottom of the paper says, "Niketalk":

More sketching:

That's about it, I have more, when I dig'm up, I'll post.

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

USA's for BigFooters...260523701720

Damn, that's temtping Mike. I just got outbid on DJ AM's USA's @ $260.
These are too damn tempting.....
Why do "must-haves" only come up when you shouldn't buy, have been buying non-stop, and with Christmas around the corner
(as well as SpaceJams)???
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by tak

USA's for BigFooters...260523701720

Damn, that's temtping Mike. I just got outbid on DJ AM's USA's @ $260.
These are too damn tempting.....
Why do "must-haves" only come up when you shouldn't buy, have been buying non-stop, and with Christmas around the corner
(as well as SpaceJams)???
mad.gif
Damn SJ's too? Thats crazy......you get my email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom