TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Badass! Cant wait to get my pair in. I dont understand why Nike has two different factories making AM1's. Why dont they just bump up the price to 110 likethe Pattas, and have all AM1's made at the Thailand Factory. Really aggravates me. We need more premium AM1's from Thailand with classic OG colorblocking.

Anyways, how is the sizing on the AM Lights? The same as AM1's?

another pair i made
pimp.gif

i can't believe hot red isn't an option for the swoosh.

yes, i am mad. real mad.
this is bad, real bad. michael jackson.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i can't believe hot red isn't an option for the swoosh.

yes, i am mad. real mad.
this is bad, real bad. michael jackson.

Make the swoosh reflective and hot red is an option.
smile.gif

isnt there another pair of pattas coming out in blue and burgundy or are my guys in the UK telling me duck tales? Non US release, just only at a few selectaccounts out there?

^^you mean these? In that case, they're a Parra release and "supposedly" limited to friends/family, but I can't be too sure...

pattaxnike-air0max01-1.jpg

Ah 2 finals done, 3 more to go...

Cris - Very nice Stash BWs.
RL - Dope Pattas! Just got my shipping confirmation. The wait begins...

Just a quick survey, how many FAM are from the Bay?

-Mitchell

smh @ all these international releases, can the usa get some love too. i hate how nike finally makes something great and of course theyre limited.

mitchell - glad your order shipped, mine did too. hope some other famers got theirs as well

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks man!!! I tried to look out for some of you on the Pattas... Did anyone get shipping confirmation?

word, appreciate it RLT
pimp.gif

No prob...just seemed like the best thing ever to see those for 125...after seeing em on the bay for 180 plus shipping. Some ppl over in nike retro said theyvealready recieved tracking info

I think these look sick...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Not to turn this into a graf thread but here is a few more...

Notice the Payton's in the first pic and the dunk stencils in the 2nd pic...

Waits for Tellyjesko to post...
man good stuff jake...................i wish my stupid pc wasnt broken so i could post a pic (i need a mac asap)....i love graff
dope stuff as well cris...........

and those clots ids came out dope.....

here is what i did reall fast excuse the cheap blackberry cam
11uul5i.jpg

and i was maybe thinking this for a sticker for the show ,(of course diff color all i had was a high litter) let me know what yall think
2hrik9z.jpg

i forgot to mention to you guys

if for SOME REASON NIKEiD is rejected your personal tag on the heels....use a parenthesis ( ) or a period .

i know its not new news....but now you can use (kobe) or (kanye) or....etc.etc.

I C U ^^^

I think were gonna get into some trouble in April...

Actually Chris... dont stop there... I want to see some more... Dope style man...

i remember someone in here saying the white option on air max 1 iD's shows up more off white/cream/bone...

what parts show up like that?

i've seen pix of white mesh and it seems to look fine... my white midsole looks fine as well...

any pix of this?

Damn y'all are going to bomb all over SA...

TAFB....Team Am Fam Bombers lol.

Proto...the white suede is an off white/bone almost grey tint. I think it was worse on my pair because I used white laces. I think I would have been happy if Iused blue instead of white. Did you use silver mesh on your pair?

Battleground- very dope sir.

JWDan- by the time we leave San Antonio the while city will have have Crisuno and TAMF stickers hit up everywhere.

^^^ yeah, silver mesh... turned out good... darker than it is online tho... online i'd say midnight fog is closer to how silver actually looks... andonline silver looks a lot lighter than it actually is...

working on some purple, black, and white ones now... problem is, the overlay is white suede and the laces are white, so like you, i think the white laces nextto that white overlay will really show the difference...

any pics tho?

thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom