TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam!

just a quick check in....

Chris - your art is crazy, everyone else's too! i wish i had any kind of talent to draw like that! although i mustsay....i'm pretty proud of my stick figures
grin.gif

4th Patta's looking dope as expected, this was posted in retro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h1]Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ[/h1]
15 December 2009, 23.27 | Posted in Sneakers | No comments »

Patta-x-Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-TZ-02.jpg

You are looking at the fourth collaborative Air Max 1 between Patta and Nike this year, and one of the final celebratory Patta products to be released. The chosen materials on this installment are a heavy-duty plain-woven canvas overlay and a high quality ballistic nylon underlay both in black. Subtle accents appear in signature Patta green. Other details include coated metal eyelets, natural gumsole and Patta tongue branding.

The Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ will be launched exclusively on December 18 12:00 PM at Patta's new Precinct 5 store.

More looks at the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ follow.
LINK

Me too and I can't even get a tracking number from those kind(jerkoffs) people from FCNY for the green pair.

Ahhhh' damn it! Another pair of 'I want / I need' to my list
mad.gif
and those Pattas are supposedly 200 euros?
indifferent.gif

An early Christmas gift from my brother (ijapino) Not AM's but a pair of runners......

The only thing that bothers me is that those are the only laces that came with..(1 of ea.)

Thanks for the love on the Graff folk's

Cris - I knew the Cichlids would catch your attention
happy.gif
. Working on theproject this weekend, I should have it out in time for Christmas.

GZA - Was he from CBS?

Mike/tak - Nice pick up but wth 1 of ea on the laces
indifferent.gif

The 4th Patta's are nice but I'll ignore them coz I know I have no chance

Ugh... Those Pattas
mad.gif

NevermindTT - Man the purp Pattas are so dope!
eek.gif

KVN - I was thinking bout making some pigeon 90s. Cant wait to see how they turn out.

Nice to see we got a few frm the Bay... Tho I'm currently in Riverside, I reside in Brisbane (next to SSF), work in Colma and born in SF.

-Mitchell

swatch.jpg

so if what the nike am1 id thread is saying is correct, we should see the "rest" of these colors soon....light blue mesh, more blue tone suades, andreflective orange and lime possible

...my ? is....what are they going to remove or change?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

i guess i'm saving my money and waiting for that orange option to appear....

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the love on the Graff folk's

Cris - I knew the Cichlids would catch your attention
happy.gif
. Working on the project this weekend, I should have it out in time for Christmas.

GZA - Was he from CBS?

Mike/tak - Nice pick up but wth 1 of ea on the laces
indifferent.gif

The 4th Patta's are nice but I'll ignore them coz I know I have no chance
Yes Sir only 1 of each.....They will be swapped out for sure.

^^ yo man me and a couple of friends are going up to carpool to play some shuffle board, stop by if you don't have anything going on

Sup guys...
These just arrived at my door! The closest thing I will have to Heineken's... lol. I like how these turned out! I am going to wear them right away to afundraiser tonight.

PS. I used Beet red.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

could someone watch Deja for me so I can pick em up?

Hi Laune!!
Sign me up.....Im sure my little ones will do great with yours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

could someone watch Deja for me so I can pick em up?

Hi Laune!!

you know Lucy and I! we will be on the first flight to AMS...
laugh.gif

a size 12 at retail price is your only fee
smokin.gif

UFB - love the windrunners, very nice man. and feel free to share any graff imagery. i was never a good artist but I have known a lot of good writers and willmaybe post a flick or two if I get around to it.

and damn those pattas are fresh. best of the bunch IMO. too bad i'll probably never see a pair. not to nitpick, but if the little baby swoosh on the frontwas green, they would be a grand slam IMO.

dunks - heinekAMs looking good, good choice with the beet red.

tak - berlin joints looking cool, but yeah the lace thing is weird. i would definitely opt for grey on both...

viet - we can only hope it actually happens and that they keep all the current options. that lime and that orange will be put to good use if all goes well...I'm just hoping those aren't "studio only" options in spring. you know how people get things twisted on here sometimes...

sorry for the long post, figured I'd try and get it all in one shot this time, haha. have a good evening fam.

damn those pattas look dope, the swoosh looks funky on the edges though. im just saying that so i don't try and find them haha.

daaznfella - when i stopped by the small id shop we have here in norcal i talked to the guy there. i saw the same color swatch with the orange and tiffanycolored mesh on them too. i have crappy pics on my phone of them, but they are the same. i didn't ask him about those colors though, damn now ishould've. maybe if i head back its a color you can order in store, i'll try and find out.

cris1 - i sent you a message on facebook bro. let me know what you think

beat red looks cool too

so anyway on the overlay on my clots...would u go with a splatter pink..or hot red? or no splatter at all?...or the hot red reflective overlay?
heres what im leanin towards now...the pink splatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom