TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ yeah, silver mesh... turned out good... darker than it is online tho... online i'd say midnight fog is closer to how silver actually looks... and online silver looks a lot lighter than it actually is...

working on some purple, black, and white ones now... problem is, the overlay is white suede and the laces are white, so like you, i think the white laces next to that white overlay will really show the difference...

any pics tho?

thanx.
I posted some in the ID thread in Retro....my pics dont show the true color of the white, but yeah next to the white laces there is a hugedifference

BG- Dope African cichlids! Them are some fiesty lil suckas hahaa Nice Spiris too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn y'all are going to bomb all over SA...
The thing is, it's starts once we pick them up. We've already put some time OFF so we can entertain in those 3 days.

Man battelground thats some dope stuff......I am young but I would have to say the 90s was the best ...for everything ,fashion,sneakers,graff,andmusic......also sports.....

Like fred said most of us will be taking that weekend off and I also got that monday off also....I assume most will be leaving monday.....

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Just a quick survey, how many FAM are from the Bay?

-Mitchell

..............Born/Raised in Daly City, reside in South San Fran, work in San Mateo.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Did someone say Graff?
Early 90's for me....
4186411293_1bd8a92016.jpg
4186411309_c30d68abc7.jpg

.............Oh damn, Can Control Mags, I have my stash somewhere, and DOPE, I mean DOPE Cichlid pieces, Frontosa's and Compressicep's FTW!!!!!

What's good Fam!!!! For today:

Cris.

Nice black books
pimp.gif
I used to feel like the +!*+ carrying aroundblackbooks, paint markers, streaks, and homemade markers using kiwi shoe polish
roll.gif

I was more of a writer cuz my pieces weren't great. I used to love doing characters and throwups...ahh the good ole days...BTW from the bay too, born anraised in SJ. Side note, just got confirmation my pigeon am90's have shipped. Need them to replace my custom am90s:

^ Word.....just got confirmation that they started work on my Blud Clots, so now a million weeks to wait.

Cris.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Purple pattas....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

life just aint fair.
laugh.gif
@ your sig.

Where you at Uncle Mic? I know you wont let us down on pics of the next CW
nerd.gif

Man those purple pattas are just fire.....I would love to get my hands on a pair...purple is my fav color...but there are just to many color ways I can do withpurple on the ids..that those pattas are gonna have to wait

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word.....just got confirmation that they started work on my Blud Clots, so now a million weeks to wait.

Cris.
did you do an air max 1 clot?

.............Yeah, I had to, I always like that CW.

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Cris.
did you do an air max 1 clot?

.............Yeah, I had to, I always like that CW.

Cris.

Could you PM me what colors you did please? I can't seem to get it right.....

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

^^cris I feel you...some guy was selling some but wanted 275 for them.....
You know what I would have told him to do to himself eh,? Joe. But, you didn't have to fly to the Netherlands, wait in the cold, and possiblynot get your size. Besides, dude has to profit for his troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom