TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver - smooth pickups
pimp.gif
... never seen that colourway for the tailwinds... look great though
lol @ tebar being #1 on that list!! his photo's always make me want to pick up a camera... awesome to see him first over there

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

always such a clutch thread on NT. thanks to the am fam for giving me a reason to go to NT
Word... fam I love you fools and you know it... Time to hit the sack...

and then go to bed.... Get it???

Lol too drunk for this... I need to get back to this person I just met... HOOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... Hit yall up when I'm soberish...

FAM!

just got back from the gym, checking in....will be posting up some maxes/NBs to make some room in my closet....
to finalize the xmas shopping...pronto
smokin.gif

3288472623_39eed14a75_o.jpg

EDIT: the word on the street is the new black patta TZ joints that just released will be hitting the states....theywon't be patta only drop. So, keep your fingers crossed and your eyes peeled....ninja status
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Question: Cris, you're our lieutenant, ok, and you made this thread, ok, and you're my boy, but I have NEVER seen your collection as a whole...
nerd.gif

Can you pull out your stuff and snap some group shots or something... I'm sure everyone one would love to see it all...
smokin.gif

This is something I have been curious of for a while!!!!

.............Haha, word Jake, yeah, when I get the time my dude, it was easier before, but since we have Malia now, also Bri being a little bad-*** (she'lljust start grabbin my shoes and jumpin in the pic), and my wife being home everyday (long explanation, but she just doesn't understand
tired.gif
), it's kind of hard to snap pics, so in due time, I'll try to compile abunch of WDYWT, Pick-Ups, etc..for now though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

.............My dude Tebar 1st on the list??? Haha, damn.

Cris.

Lol too drunk for this... I need to get back to this person I just met... HOOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... Hit yall up when I'm soberish...
nerd.gif

Pics of her rocking whatever Air maxes you were wearing, kthx

Patent 95s?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2ylnrfb.jpg

Those grey 95s with the white toe look like a pic of the Comet 95s put into greyscale in Photoshop

What up Fam? no maxes for today...still snowed in here in the DC area.

denver - sick Redwoods!

dave.

thanks, scored those off fam member doki75 for cheap and did a little repainting of the midsoles a little while back. left shoe is pre-paint, right ispost-paint. thanks again doki if you're out there!

Originally Posted by crisone

Question: Cris, you're our lieutenant, ok, and you made this thread, ok, and you're my boy, but I have NEVER seen your collection as a whole...
nerd.gif

Can you pull out your stuff and snap some group shots or something... I'm sure everyone one would love to see it all...
smokin.gif

This is something I have been curious of for a while!!!!

.............Haha, word Jake, yeah, when I get the time my dude, it was easier before, but since we have Malia now, also Bri being a little bad-*** (she'll just start grabbin my shoes and jumpin in the pic), and my wife being home everyday (long explanation, but she just doesn't understand
tired.gif
), it's kind of hard to snap pics, so in due time, I'll try to compile a bunch of WDYWT, Pick-Ups, etc..for now though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

.............My dude Tebar 1st on the list??? Haha, damn.

Cris.
check out his writeup and photos on the other site in the running section, patta QS thread....lots of good photos of his journey, campout, etc...

Alrighty all, something I just threw together, not lined up, not in order, some not AM's, etc....I might've left some pairs out, idk, I'llget'm when I re-do the collect pic:

Cris.

I was just going to add that I wanted to see Cris's collection...good mix of stuff.

I've also been curious about FLINTGREY's (Ron) collection too...I've always seen lots of new pickups from him seemingly every week
laugh.gif

Cris, didn't you have Jordans as well? I think I remember you posting some.

^ Yeah, I had a good amount of Jordans, I sold mostly all of them though, I'm only left with my 01 Blk/Cement 3's and CDP IV's.

I also had more AM's before, I sold a majority of them, kind of wish I didn't, but needed money at the time, if I kept them, what you see wouldprobably be doubled.

I'll try to get an updated collect pic soon.

Cris.

Yeah, I think everyone has that one shoe (or several) they wish they didn't sell.

For me it has to be a DS pair of Air Flight Turbulences...I really needed the cash at the time (had no job).

BTW, while doing a google search...how come I heard absolutely nothing about these Structures? They look okay at best; might have been better if theperiwinkle color was black and the black around the air unit was white

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/10/09/nike-air-structure-triax-91-swan-sport-red/

2rzeyio.jpg

Really dope pics, Cris!!!
This snow KILLED the tri state area. I shoveled snow 3 times yesterday..haha..
Brick - that's still up in the air right now. I can say for sure, as of right now, that a certain spot in NY, that usually does work with Patta, will NOTbe getting any pairs.
Now, everybody knows the Tier Zero spots in the U.S.. IF, and I mean IF, they start filtering over here, which I've said all along MIGHT happen, therewon't be that many at all allocated to each store. I haven't posted any info about it, for a few reasons. 1 - nothing is concrete and can change and upand disappear like a fart in the wind... 2 - they really were supposed to be ONLY released over there.
Not that my word is the gospel, but I should know more real soon.
B

Size 8 cats. DS air Burst Crepes on FC right now. Really good price IMO.

Cris- very dope man. The last pair on the right, second row from the bottom. Were those made with the color options on ID right now?

^ Yeah, I think they still have the options.

Damn.....a pair of size 8 Black Patta TZ's just slipped through my fingers, for retail too, but still up there (200 euros).

Cris.

I never got around to sharing these. big thanks to Shaun for the heads up on these a while back.

Air Max '94

I'm thinking of possibly attempting to seaglow the bubbles one day and see if that works. otherwise, they're in pretty good condition. some crackingon the white leather but the everything else is clean.

Brick- Those Skylines still looking crisp after all this time. Dont you have a few of those in different CWs?

Cris1- You already know.....straight Solid! *Im surprised you dont have the black pair of Pattas on the way, or do you? I seen a couple pairs in your sizerange on that auction calling your name "crisuno-crisuno!" lol

AM FAM 3rd Anniversary approaching....good stuff!

Denverairforce- I tried seaglowing an air bag before without any luck. It's like with the AJ V, I get results with the clear soles but not the netting.Good luck if you go for it. (don't let seaglow touch any glue either)
sorry if you already knew all this

Brian, no prob homie...they look good. On sea glowing the Air unit...I wouldnt try it. i think the rubber is too thin and it might eat through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom