TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Just because you guys said BMX, one of my buddies is a "PRO" out in Long Beach....I always put him on blast whenever I get the chance.....

new colors...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
and
smh.gif
at the same time.

my pockets just shriveled up a bit after playing with just a couple possibilities.

Grafitti, BMX and kicks lol we all grew up on the same %!!% !

Jake haha....nice IDs
nerd.gif

James - i didn't see 'em till i refreshed and cleared the cache. and u already know, ur homies vids make mewanna get on a bike again and inevitably hurt myself trying some crap i have no business trying.
laugh.gif

Shaun - word up, only i was never talented enough to draw....so graff was always something i could only admire from theoutside.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Jake haha....nice IDs
nerd.gif
roll.gif
QFT

Justin - I think my bmx era was a lilttle older than yours. I was doing Miami Hoppers on my original Haro Master back in 85

New Options.......................crickets********

WTH....I had over 10 pairs of iDs saved to my locker and now there only 5. Anybody else have this issue?

I just checked mine... Theyre good... Nothing missing... But those options suck... It would be cool if you could do the orange in that soft suede...

Wish the orange was offered in suede and not JUST reflective but stilll.....
smokin.gif
x
devil.gif
.....Bout to go work on my favorite color combo of all time- royal (in this case hyper) blue, orange, and white to see what I can come up with.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by s dubl

Jake haha....nice IDs
nerd.gif
roll.gif
QFT

Justin - I think my bmx era was a lilttle older than yours. I was doing Miami Hoppers on my original Haro Master back in 85

New Options.......................crickets********

Battleground - out of curiosity, how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom