TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cincybcats22

People hating on the new options... cool.

I got atleast 3 I am ordering shortly.
Not hating... I have a few in my locker as well... It just sucks they didnt allow those colors in the suede...

They give us all these colors in suede and future AM1s wont make it off the shelf... we'd do HOA colorblocking, enough to last us a lifetime.

I know I'm ordering these for sure

Are there colors to do a Homer Dunk. I can't get on to the site. Anybody else having this problem?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by tak

WTH....I had over 10 pairs of iDs saved to my locker and now there only 5. Anybody else have this issue?

same thing happened to me
smh.gif
happened to me.. but they're all there in some capacity.. cause when it happened i deleted a pair and then i still had 5 pairs in my locker,but 1 of the ones that had disappeared showed back up...
laugh.gif
pisses meoff, but now i save a screenshot of any design i really like

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

larrivee7 wrote:
Only way I'm wearing any maxes in this weather would be if Nike did a collab. with Carhartt
pimp.gif
roll.gif

----dont see that ever happening. Bad blood still from the carhartt sb that wasnt carhartt approved.
Interesting...never knew that.

hahah yea the knicks do suck, but the colors look soooo good, hmm bengals/aqua 8s/homers...kiss my paycheck goodbye

anyone who got their am's from the kiss outlet today, did they ship yours in a HUGE box w 2 jordan inserts in them? j/w never got shoes like that before

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Brick--- Sea Crystals??? (puts hand over face)
i think sea crystals are a great simple colorway....but I understand, definitely not as nice as using hot red on heinekens
grin.gif

wink.gif

pic request...does anyone have the pics of the sample huf am1? i think they were grey/pink or grey/orange, i forgot

What's up everyone. Thought I'd share my last month of air max pick ups.
Got the denim 95's from NWT and T21D gave me the escapes, which have a midsole separation problem that I've started fixing. Whatever the leather on themudguard is treated with is making it
difficult for the glue to adhere properly. I might have to strip the leather. I'm very happy with the green Pattas.
^My qs came in a huge box. For a sec I thought they accidentally shipped me like 6 pair.
2ev87x3.jpg

Do you mean these?

24266nk.jpg

Obviously not my pics... But I'm not sure which ones you are talking about i it isnt these...

^^^no not those but there was an unreleased sample that came out around the same time those did and they looked very similar its just they were either orangeor pink instead of that green.i forgot who posted the pic, i think it was kev...

i know someone in here knows what im talking about. please dont think im going crazy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Question... Do we know anyone that has these???

I would LOVE to hear a story about these if anyone has one to tell...

Home-grown-hs-am90-2.jpg

c4 wrote

What's up everyone. Thought I'd share my last month of air max pick ups.
Got the denim 95's from NWT and T21D gave me the escapes, which have a midsole separation problem that I've started fixing. Whatever the leather on the mudguard is treated with is making it
difficult for the glue to adhere properly. I might have to strip the leather. I'm very happy with the green Pattas.
^My qs came in a huge box. For a sec I thought they accidentally shipped me like 6 pair.

i had those blue 95's back in the day but i was a +@$@%%@ and let them turn into beaters when i was in college... wore 'em for a wholesummer doing landscaping work
smh.gif
smh.gif
then lost them somewhere along the line. yea, i really let my sneaker game slip fora few years...

what's that CW called anyway?? and if i wanted to obtain a new pair... is the pricetag excessive? thanks

jake, those are the hyperstrike homegrowns....

Nike Air Max 90 Homegrown State Magazine Hyperstrikes. This reverse colorway hyperstrike version of the Homegrown Air Max 90s are from Amsterdam's StateMagazine

Originally Posted by brickSB

jake, those are the hyperstrike homegrowns....

Nike Air Max 90 Homegrown State Magazine Hyperstrikes. This reverse colorway hyperstrike version of the Homegrown Air Max 90s are from Amsterdam's State Magazine

i wish i had a pair b/c it would most likely mean i made a trip to amsterdam
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom