TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

brick, any specific plans you got for Saturday?

And are you leaving Sunday morning?

nadda...bombing around town...we will hit up our fave restaurant on 38th, Havana NY for dinner
probably meeting justin (and whoever else) for happy hr drinks or so...he has a concert to get to
want to hit up some shopping, we love Soho, probably hit Mercer and pick up the black Patta TZ
grin.gif
laugh.gif

other than that, nothing concrete....just take the city in...we try and go once every few months

and yes, we will leave sunday....quick jaunt.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Space - Too bad I hate the Spurs with a passion (Warrior killers
smh.gif
)
laugh.gif
but white sole is better!
r3k4hsttub - Dope pics! Jus curious where do u live?

i live in malaysia, southeast asia mate.

and ffs, what is with all the babble in here? although i love how the AM fam just steadily ignores trouble and drowns it with AM love
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

but we'll get options that's "very close"
damn that...i want it all back! or at least some color blocking that's less restricted, i really can't stand the overlay 3 piece matchingthey got going on. imo, it only works well on very few designs.

Greg, thanks! and feel free to go ahead with the ID's bro(and anyone else for that matter).i already toldDan....we in there. definitely gonna wanna be buzzed for the Gza concert
pimp.gif

Brian... you in?
nerd.gif

damnit i wish those black patta's would pop up out here.....*sigh* wishful thinking
tired.gif

edit - i completely forgot this the other day....who got this deal?
nerd.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300381619179&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Will we ever get the 2005 options back?
from what i heard from a reliable source...."never"
frown.gif

but we'll get options that's "very close"

"very close" huh?

10erehy.jpg

Damn you, Nike...you win because I'll still be buying your shoes
laugh.gif

brick, I'll see if I'll join you guys, though I may be going with friends to see "Avatar" that day...

Originally Posted by prok13

what up Fam? Just got these in. As a baseball fan I'm lovin the look and quality of them.

Dave.

hey man thanks for posting those... i'm a big baseball fan & never seen em before.. just found a 13 on ebay so i might have to scoop..

very nice shoe (if you like baseball i suppose, lol)

edit - scooped em
pimp.gif

Mayhem: Preciate it man. Got them by phone via St. Alfreds.
jkjordan: Thanks again for the help

BlakPerl- My apologies (Sent you a PM)

Keeping things positive- had a few things waiting on my porch- I know everyone is wrapped up with retros but.....I am loving these 09s
smokin.gif
cough cough (Briannnn)

AM09 Womens (sz12)
AM09 Livestrong
AM1QS(2) Kissimmee

Originally Posted by T21D

spacej23 wrote:
blakperl - I was thinking about silver midsoles as well, but I'm going to let the silver air bubble that we're all forced to have be my hint of silver.
laugh.gif

Stick with the white midsoles, I should know.
wink.gif

i think you should still go with silverrr
i like how mines pop
yours are dope to tho

aqua eaters

and

pigeon

the beet color in that pic looks really good

edit; ^^^ lol no wonder, i was like ??? kus i did the poorman HUF cw with the green lining

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

the beet color in that pic looks really good

edit; ^^^ lol no wonder, i was like ??? kus i did the poorman HUF cw with the green lining

Yeah for a moment i thought it couldn't be used...still wish they could've let us use electric green and orange as suedes

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

what do i have to do to be able to share the IDs I made? Thanks

In the options to save to your locker, you will see the option to create a wallpaper, you can save that then upload the way you usually do on here.. I thinkthe option is on the bottom left.

^^^ haha yeah man i was hoping for this too. if only there was orange as the lining, id make me the poorman sample HUF's
frown.gif

brick, Justin...looks like my Saturday is free now...so if there is a mini AM FAM summit, I'm down...

Dallas....you can also click share/save...then click the embed button (will copy automatically) then back to NT...click add reply...click the HTML button andpaste...click the HTML button again...then post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom