TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem - Here's two different angles . . .

2hmoqig.jpg

I initially showed the back angles in order to show the pink Nike Air. That way people could see all theclassic spurs logo colors.

Wes - Thanks man. Your pair is super dope, but I didn't want to completely jack your idea. Also, I wanted to keep these all suede, and very simple.

Cris - Dope iD mock-up. I like the inspiration.

All these Safari AM1's are making me sad. I really need to step it up in the AM department.

Sounds good Brian, $4 drinks FTW
pimp.gif

Cris - dope design, bag looks nice too. i'm getting tired of my current one. any info on it?
nerd.gif

Joey - those IV inspireds are
pimp.gif
....i too....will bite....
laugh.gif

Space - very dope, i know why u showed the back but that front shot is crucial
glasses.gif

clean safari's
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Mayhem - Here's two different angles . . .

2hmoqig.jpg

I initially showed the back angles in order to show the pink Nike Air. That way people could see all the classic spurs logo colors.

Wes - Thanks man. Your pair is super dope, but I didn't want to completely jack your idea. Also, I wanted to keep these all suede, and very simple.
ur pair is super clean...i feel ya
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

I was outbid on some vios this AM....ah well
Really? I won a sz 12 pair this morning!
After the Kid Cudi concert last night I made myself wake up early today to try and snag this pair of vios AM1s. I won
tongue.gif

Tek9- you get that package today?

Nice pick up on them Vios, I hope to own a DS or VVVVVNDS pair this year 0.0

I wonder what "very close options" means... I dont think were that close right now...

RL - I completely share ur love with the 2009s. I still cant believe that these havent dropped that much in price. Otherwise I'd have a lot more...
Wes - I'm diggin those pigeon IDs. I wanted to make a pair from the beginning but lack of orange suede option is killin me.
Joey - Very nice Jordan IV inspired IDs. I like the comparison shot.
Cris - I'm liking both the backpack and the IDs. Where u get the backpack from?
Brick and Mars - Safaris...
pimp.gif

Tak - One of my resolutions as well
happy.gif

Kickz - Lots of great Stash inspired IDs out there, yours is one of them. Like the "Nort Recon" on the back...

Damn all these IDs are killin it....I'm going to try to get at least one pair with the new options....let's see.

I'm thinking about a stash inspired...or the Lime 93 that Tyler posted
smokin.gif
even that Spurs colorway that Wes posted is pretty dope...too bad I'm aLaker fan
grin.gif

Quick question is marina blue on the air max 1 same color as teal or the florida marlin teal? I got an idea but not sure if it is..
nerd.gif

Rayguns...
smokin.gif

Rob...I think the marina blue is darker than a Marlins teal. Battleground posted some pics using marina blue on some BW IDs some pages back...

Originally Posted by sauces11

Originally Posted by airon0828

These posted here yet? I dunno I can never remember haha
^^ info on these...very nice^^
thanks
Air Safari's .....you can find them on that auction site for about $90. Probably one of the better CW's that have been released IMO.

Raygun AM's are on point...

Shaun- That had to be one of the worst games played this season
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom