TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco those are
eek.gif

i wish i could fit into a size 10
frown.gif

I know! I really don't want to sell these but, again, I have to. I got a really good deal when I first bought these too which sucks. My favorite pair inthe collection. These will be dearly missed. Hopefully whoever buys these will appreciate them as much as I do. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Keeping with the older am95s this is my recent pickup
OG Womans Air Max 95s I have always heard about the size of the airunits but they are beautiful in person!

Hey there are some small cracks in the front of one of the shoes you think they are still wearable?

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Keeping with the older am95s this is my recent pickup
OG Womans Air Max 95s I have always heard about the size of the air units but they are beautiful in person!

Hey there are some small cracks in the front of one of the shoes you think they are still wearable?
Only for short walks or if you know you're gonna be sitting down for a long period of time. I wouldn't take any chances. I do hope youget to at least try them on for a bit so you can enjoy how much more comfortable Air Max 95s once were.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

i wish i could fit into a size 10
frown.gif
Same here dude, i'd buy those for sure if i could.

Art, those are nice womens spruce 95s.

Now on the subject, i said this in the 95 thread for a giggle but it has me thinking. Using a razor blade, would it be possible to cut the midsole around thevery edge of the air bubble on recent 95s to increase the sixe of the window slightly? I'm guessin you only need to add one or two mil all around to make afair difference.

Anyone got any beat ones they want to try on?

brick - incredible, and storms just as a bonus? haha. both great pairs, congrats.
vivrantchino - hey if you were talking to me, I'm brian, mitchell is gswarriorz
smile.gif
. somebody should do the flag deal though. i just never found the rightcolor/size flags and then ended up sending all my iD's back.
marco - those are nice, seems like somebody was inquiring about them in here not too many pages ago... too bad yougotta let 'em go.

nothing too crazy, but I got these in today, finally a reasonable deal on a DS pair in my size. thanks El Bro for the heads up!

i gave up on my search for those 95's years ago^, great pickup
(artstranger) ive only ever seen one new pair for sale (napsize) and one completely beat pair for sale (ebay).... i think that's in in my 5+ years ofsearching
Brick - awesome pickups! love the teals
EDIT (below): denver - great pair also, ive recently started looking for them in my size as im letting a bunch of other pairs go.... 2 go out, 1 come in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

nothing too crazy, but I got these in today, finally a reasonable deal on a DS pair in my size. thanks El Bro for the heads up!
What you talkin bout Willis?

The best AM1s, the best.
pimp.gif

Great pick up.

Greg:

laugh.gif
just kidding tho, great pickups!! the last time the teals were forsale, in DS condition...they went for near $300 iirc.

PS...bring those teals to San Antonio...both left and right, with boxes and everything......
wink.gif

Mike/Blackred - thanks....and u can definitely count on the bone shade. i haven't seen any ID's with whitesuede that didn't have that shade.
Illust - very dope, what's the logo with the stash looking ones?
nerd.gif

Denver - sick!! i love those!
Brian - the revolution will not be televised....unless of course you have time warner, if so...we'll be on publicaccess channel 1526
laugh.gif

Marco - those are dope, too bad u gotta let go of 'em. also...u might wanna edit that to a more subtlenotice...
nerd.gif

Art - very nice pickup, careful wit 'em.

....apologizing in advance for the absurdity i'm about to post.....but it's for the laughs, i was in a hysterical state and probably
smokin.gif

Popeye's

Ricky Bobby's

Waldo's

and one normal one....homegrowns (might actually order this one once i decide between green or white swoosh)

Spoiler [+]
could also work for the dolphin fans out there...like this young lady...
devil.gif

dolphinschick.jpg

and silver 97's for today....

peace fam...

hmmm those homegrowns- I like em

Fam- anyone can help me come up with some sort of grape 95 colorway for the IDs- been trying and striking out.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

brick - incredible, and storms just as a bonus? haha. both great pairs, congrats.
vivrantchino - hey if you were talking to me, I'm brian, mitchell is gswarriorz
smile.gif
. somebody should do the flag deal though. i just never found the right color/size flags and then ended up sending all my iD's back.
marco - those are nice, seems like somebody was inquiring about them in here not too many pages ago... too bad you gotta let 'em go.

brian my mistake man i dunno where my mind was, fixed my other post. nice pickup on those am1s though.
justin - im liking that girl more than the shoes
devil.gif

RLT - whats good?

lol those popeyes are on point! awesome.

edit: ^all good man, lots of people, lots of posts, easy to get 'em mixed up! and thanks all, i love these 87's, classic to me, great quality too.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Thanks for the love guys!
Briannnn - I tryed them on around the house and they are mad comfy!
NWT - I got this pair on ebay. They didnt look like that when they came if but for what I got them for it was worth it!
Ebay Link - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110478638339&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Thanks again guys!
Believe me, the comfort is no joke. Craftsmanship was much better, since these shoes were actually made for running and not made just to be apoor imitation of this classic sneaker.
pimp.gif

Modz, if you do cut a millimeter around the air unit, it won't make a difference. The very top of the bubble is where the seam is that seals in the air;this seam used to run across the mid-section of the air units back when they were bigger.

With the way the air units are constructed now, they are made to fit entirely within the space of the midsole; they do not extend further up on the top. Theair units look almost like the side of a typical fishbowl, but without the bulge.

2elggp1.jpg

If I'm less lazy I will take some macro shots of the air unit on my black/white 97s where the seam is very visible near the top. But, Modz, it does soundlike a good idea but unfortunately the air is just smaller.

/wishes Nike could do something to make the AM93/Burst air unit look more like the original

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

RLT - whats good?
chilling bro, how you?? over here messing with these ID options and searching for some stuff on my list-not going well @ all
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

tell me about it Cris
tired.gif

just got off the phone with a rep, here's what's happened:

...after a few lengthy phone calls, the rep found out that they (the factory/ id team i guess) see it and think it's a "no id" and put the nike air since there isn't a "no id" option as there was before and still are, on a few other id models the rep said.

I explained how i assumed it was safe to place the order with that ID since it was "verified" on the site. He agreed and also suggested that if i wanted to do a future design with that "." as the ID, to call in and place the order over the phone so that they can make specific notations on the order that the ID is in fact supposed to be just a "dot".

also, he did say he was going to send a report about the incident directly to the head of the id team with my design as i ordered it and how it turned out. it's a longshot.....but maybe this can ensure a "no id" option in the near future, or ensure a period would actually show up if you order? who knows

and for my "troubles"......they gave me 30% off my next nikestore order (under $100 and not on nikeid of course) and free 2 day shipping (or i could get free shipping on a nike id order if i just wanted to order one shoe). he had to repeat that to me at least 3 times before i got it taped and recorded so they don't try and swindle me in the future
roll.gif

Illust - i see where you are going with that and i love it!
pimp.gif
That sucks
mad.gif

I put a "." on mine because I was going to custom the back of my pair, there goes that idea. I guess when my arrive soon, I will be in the same boatas you. Thanks Nike
indifferent.gif

Ah this rain has been keepin me in all day
mad.gif

Marco - Damn my size too... I wish I had money for them.
Denver - Very nice pickup! One of my favorite AM1s
Brian/Modz - I was actually thinking about trying it on my beat pair of 95s lol
Justin - Very nice designs lol, homegrowns and popeyes are dope!
Brick - Very nice pickups bro! Teals...
pimp.gif

RL - I've been having trouble finding kicks on my list too.
smh.gif

Mayhem-Outside of Popeyes eatin chicken n fries. Those are dope!!! Waldo's are banging too.

Denver- I likes.

RL - make anything cool on ID? i swear i could play on that site for hrs, pause.

anyway, i took a pic of my air max LTD's. this shoe gets close to no love but was one of my first air maxes (i think maybe my 2nd pair of any sort of airmax). i remember walking into foot action and seeing the air bubble and bought it on the spot. nike could do something with these if they made some nicecolorways but the recent releases have been doo doo and im not sure why they changed the name to air max wright. makes a great everyday/beater shoe.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

GS

I tell you one thing, I've never had this much of a problem looking for anything except AMs and Huaraches...Jordans/bball kicks are always easy to comeby... this is work.... all the gems on the pages in here don't help either, it actually hurts, lolol

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

GS

I tell you one thing, I've never had this much of a problem looking for anything except AMs and Huaraches...Jordans/bball kicks are always easy to come by... this is work.... all the gems on the pages in here don't help either, it actually hurts, lolol
no one values AMs thats why, and AMs sell very well to a wide range of customers.... you figure not everyone likes jordans and not everyones likesbasketballs.... etc..... everyone buys runnin sneakers....

The Air Max Limited still exists...I think I've seen a few of them around.

The Air Max Wright is just an evolution of that shoe but with additional Air Max 90 and Air Max 1 elements.

Mayhem: It's the Subware logo (Stash's clothing collection). Would a "Recon" logo fit better? Those Popeyes are simultaneously
laugh.gif
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom