TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

RL - make anything cool on ID? i swear i could play on that site for hrs, pause.
Those bubbles look amazing!!

I haven't been able to come up with anything great on ID, just made pairs that I saw in here..
tired.gif

Been messing around with AM2009 IDs though, options aren't half bad man

RL: Here you go, Sir...

14tx4rl.jpg

Toe Box - Silver
Mudguard - White
Quarter - Fog
Overlay - Silver 3M
Swoosh - Purple
Midsole - White
Outsole - Stadium Green
Lining - Purple
ID - Stadium Green

Thanks ILLustRAYt...Those look good, can't liethough... I'm scared of how the white aka bone color might look against the mudguard, but maybe I'll do the mudguars in silver- Thanks Bro, I'mgonna play around with these.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those look good, can't lie though... I'm scared of how the white aka bone color might look against the mudguard, but maybe I'll do the mudguars in silver- Thanks Bro, I'm gonna play around with these.
apparently the white is an off white color....

briannnnn - thanks for the info, i didnt know nike was still making the LTDs. i thought they scrapped it and decided to go with the wrights. always learning inthis thread...

edit: ^modz i wish they were made with mesh...

GS Try it dude!! Post piccies of the reult.

Brian, just the expert i was waiting for to answer. Lets see if GS does it out of interest.

Vivrant, those LTD and wrights are ok, very popular here in Oz, when i see mesh on a pair....

yea damn near cream- thats the problem.... I think these look pretty good

Lol I was about to post that very pic up to further help you out. I guess it depends on the frequency you plan to wear them? I made some Penny II-inspiredjoints with a white mudguard. And, yes, they appear to be "off white". However, when Spring & Summer come around, they'll get a lot of PTlike his '95 season. Around this time, we'll see more shine, which'll make the off-white "whiter".

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

briannnnn - thanks for the info, i didnt know nike was still making the LTDs. i thought they scrapped it and decided to go with the wrights. always learning in this thread...

Glad I could help.
smile.gif

But yeah, Limiteds do appear on a limited basis (
laugh.gif
) . I remember walking into a store that had a Limited and a Wright on the same shelf.

There is that other shoe that has the Limited outsole and midsole/air but with elements of the Pegasus 89 (forgot its name). I think I like the Limited mostof those shoes since it doesn't need to incorporate elements of other Air Maxes to make it more marketable.

Whats up FAM

Finaly got the minerals to apply for Team AM FAM. I have nothing but love for Air Maxes, especially the 95's.Some of you already know me and for those youdon't my name is Jonathon and I reign from the Poconos, PA.

Please excuse the camera photos. My D90 is acting up so I took the pics with my Droid.

Here is my application, applying twice due to how fast this thread moves

Thanks for looking and hopefully I can get the FAMS stamp

Back Row: QS Red , Patta, Evolution Pack, Rippin & Slippin and Skull Pack
Middle Row 1: Sole Collector, Hyper Blue, Freshwaters, Mints and HOA Neon.
Middle Row 2: Stash, Varsity Red, Sport Red, Team Orange and Safety Orange
Front Row: 1st Gen ids, Evolution Pack, Gradient Blues and Orange Blaze

and my newest pick up

kickz, you could just link to your original post to bring it to the attention of those who may not have seen it instead of making an entirely new one.

Don't think I've ever seen the OGs, Id wear those to work all the time, adding them to my cart

Edit: Wow those OGs are dope down there, in the words of Ron Burgandy "I'm Impressed"
pimp.gif
(thanks for the pics) black lining for sure

are you kidding me???? why? damn ppl must be finding all this good stuff in outlets for $30, thats crazy

Nope. I actually thought I had a white mudguard on them th whole time, but I forgot I switched it up last minute. II think they'll look better with a whitemudguard to compliment the ogs... I wouldn't be surprised if an NTer picks them up for cheap.
laugh.gif

Don't think I've ever seen the OGs, Id wear those to work all the time, adding them to my cart

gooey posted them a couple days ago i think.
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg

edit: lol brian u read my mind

whats up everyone, a little food for thought...

ebay has a few nike swooshlogos on sale for about $3 a swoosh. now if your skills are the likes of jwdanklefs, then you may be able to sew, iron or glue thesebabies on the heel for that 2003 look
smokin.gif
. note that you might want topersonalize by using a period, but do confirm with a nike rep that the period is what you had requested and that it wasn't an error or else they'llplace their symbol without your consent. lesson learned by mayhemgatz and thanks again for confirming this
happy.gif

here's an obvious inspiration...

img55386911.jpg

with that said, good luck to those who'll make the attempt and hopefully, they execute. i'll take a stab at this with the BMW ids.

-Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom