TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideas for "patch iD's" are running wild in my head. It's time to stop messingaround, buy a bunch of patches, and make a pair of iD's to match this . . .

280499166.jpg

Who's with me?!

sigh i was moving some shoes around and was looking at my corks and red/white/blacks and compared them to my current id's are realized once again how offthe mudguard and swoosh are now
smh.gif

i think i am just gonna stay on the hunt for older thailand made models for am1's again. i know i've said it before but comparing side to side upsetme. thats all carry on with your day.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Whats up FAM

Finaly got the minerals to apply for Team AM FAM. I have nothing but love for Air Maxes, especially the 95's.Some of you already know me and for those you don't my name is Jonathon and I reign from the Poconos, PA.

Please excuse the camera photos. My D90 is acting up so I took the pics with my Droid.

Here is my application, applying twice due to how fast this thread moves

Thanks for looking and hopefully I can get the FAMS stamp

Back Row: QS Red , Patta, Evolution Pack, Rippin & Slippin and Skull Pack
Middle Row 1: Sole Collector, Hyper Blue, Freshwaters, Mints and HOA Neon.
Middle Row 2: Stash, Varsity Red, Sport Red, Team Orange and Safety Orange
Front Row: 1st Gen ids, Evolution Pack, Gradient Blues and Orange Blaze
Im NOT in AM FAM yet ... but C'mon son.

GIVE THIS MAN the STAMP

JON sick 95 collection.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

RL-That black lining does set it off. Blakperl approves!!

I have a black pair on the way as well. I went with the white lining.

Wanted to keep it similar with the red and blue QS's and my navy ID's.

I may do a green and possibly purple as well. Then maybe a grey, yellow, orange... ahhhhhhh I have to relax on these.

Stay dry westcoast heads. Looks like the old man above is sweating pretty bad on you guys.
eek.gif

-Jay

Greg - Kinda late but great pick up on the Teal AM1s.
pimp.gif

Justin - sorry I couldn't meet up in NYC. Guess it will have to wait till Sneaks Up.

Jake - Nice Heiny AM1s...

Jay-Cali? Child please, Nevada is getting tore up too homie
happy.gif
. I think the whole West Coast is getting abused. Gonna be waterworld up inthis piece.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Stay dry Cali heads West Coast. Looks like the old man above is sweating pretty bad on you guys.
eek.gif

-Jay Blakpizzo

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Don't think I've ever seen the OGs, Id wear those to work all the time, adding them to my cart

gooey posted them a couple days ago i think.
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg

edit: lol brian u read my mind

On these OG's is the outsole white or silver?

RL - AMs are the hardest shoes to obtain. Its hard to pass on some pairs cuz u may never see another one for years. Itsfrustrating but well worth the hunt.
Modz - I see what Brian is talking about, I'll wait til I completely beat up the shoes before I try to dissect. Iam curious to see first hand the insides of the 95s.
Space - I would definitely like to see how those turn out!

Just peeking in FAM... been wearing these things the past couple days:

KICKZ4SHOW- Add me to your list. You get my "Vote" You've always stayed positive(Ive never seen nothing negative) and offered to help me aquire something if ever needed. Maybe you need a little more contribution within this thread
nerd.gif
then again, the 1st page does say it could take sometime to get all votesrequired.. Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Baybully650

nerd.gif
"Michigan" Spiridons on the auction site, neither which are my size
mad.gif

size 11 heads - 290392446124
size 12 heads - 290392958818
WMNS 12,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i was geeked for like 30 seconds
Its time for me to go to bed dude...I just noticed that too... notice I edited my post above, lol...dear NT please keep away from those size11s
frown.gif

Aaron - no worries dude, can't wait for some of that SA bbq....(seriously...that's gotta be first on the listcuz i'm gonna starve myself on the way there
tongue.gif
)
Kickz - sorry man, i should have been a bit more specific and suggested a much more subtle approach like whatBrian and Tak suggested. you're cool in my book tho....just uh....cough up those obsidians
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

also thanks for the kind words about the id's fellas, didn't think anyone would actually like any of them
laugh.gif

two more inspired by....well....u know...
laugh.gif
, if i could get some highquality patches of the logo and light...
devil.gif

Mayhem- you probably could have that done up with one of those iron-on stickers that Nike used on the heels of the maxims?? All you need is a high quality scanand take it to one of those decal places. Ill look into it for you next time Im at the mall. *send me a pic of those. Black pair is sick!

^ Damn son... I dont play video games... Never was any good but those are ill!!! But yeah, TAK and myself WILL find a way to make this happen... I repeat...WILL!!!

Anyways, got these in, snipped off the lace stay and the tag on the tongue and added some laces of a pair of chili 95s...
I had purchased two blue "1" patches that I was going to iron on the tongue, but I set them on there and found out they look like crap so I'mjust gonna leave them like this...
Sorry for the pic overload, but as alot of you may know, the Atlantic Blue Penny II is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOE!!!!

Edit: and my dog, Penny, was asleep while I was taking these so she sadly couldn't make any of the shots...
tired.gif
lol Maybe next time...
tongue.gif

I will be contacting you both about this tomorrow lol, thanks!

Jake, those are dope....and i may have a idea for the tongue if ur interested in using some of this 3M fabric hehehe. talk tomorrow bro

Jake- Another dope pair you managed to knock outta the park. Those round laces are a proper fit also. Tell Billy Thanks again for that purchase, and I mightbe contacting him soon with some other stuff ...

My bedtime.......I'm out!

Justin - hit me up tomorrow brother... Ill be in the car most of the day...
TAK - No problem man, will do... Hit up Billy around the holidays and see if he can hook you up with a ham... He reps Honey Baked in SA... LOL

Also way passed my bed time too.. outskies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom