TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Jake - You're blowing me away again with another awesome ID! Anything else you want to share?
nerd.gif

Oh yeah, reflective silver swoosh?

^ Sorry, still lurkin... I should be in bed though... lol

Yeah silver reflective swoosh. It works perfectly for the shoe...

But yeah sadly, thats all the iDs I really have for the moment. I got one pair in today that I got for my older brother for his birthday so I dont want to postthem though until he gets them in his possession... (he does occasionally lurk)...

I have a few more I will be ordering soon though, but that will be a while before I actually have them and finish what needs to be done to them...
So for now... no more surprises... Not iD or AM related atleast...
I have some custom dunks in the works right now though that should be done in a few weeks though...
nerd.gif

Again and for real this time... GNITE

I just went to bed and had an epiphany... Had to wake back up and post... These are not done... I got something else up my sleeve...

jake those look so sick. it would look nice if it had the lace on the tongue as well!

brick, very very nice pick ups. cant go wrong with either.

s dub, i hate the ross by my house never has anything good there... ill go to the one by your area when my girl goes out there.

Edwin...the Ross' close to me have some pretty good stuff most of the time, but there are times they dont have $**%.

Jake dope IDs...lace change makes em extra Piff lol

Justin...diggin those XBOX IDs especially the first pair.

tryin to come up with some ideas for one last pair for now.....anyone want to throw out some suggestions? anything?

quick question...anyone waiting on IDs using Julep, and or Marina blue?

need help from experts

the air max 95 360 that came out i think back in '06, did it come with 2 different soles? there are 2 that i have seen.
050616_1_p.jpg
VS
one_time_only_originals.jpg

see how one got white soles and the other got black? which one is real?

Hahaaa, the FAM is going HARD! Great stuff guys....especially liking the "patch" creativity
laugh.gif

Found these waaaaay at the back of my stacks...totally forgot I had em, so I gave em another chance today:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
These look really sharp man
pimp.gif
. Only thing is, you mightneed to add a little red somewhere
nerd.gif
. You know, for realism
laugh.gif
. Just kidding man, they would be dope if you could get the patches for sure.

Brick - again, sick pickups. Those teals......
sick.gif

Jake - another very nice ID
pimp.gif
. I can't believe what a difference theround laces made, nice idea!

Sitting at home today, replacement windows getting installed in the house. So if I get bored and post every half hour, sorry
embarassed.gif
. Haha, hopefully I'm gonna get to clean up some of my recent pickupsthough. Have a good one guys!

justin - those xbox IDs are crazy man, really feeling them
jake - those penny inspired IDs are
eek.gif
didnt someone else make them as well?
mad.gif
@ posting those spiridons... keep it on the down low please!

yeah man we need a disclaimer in here somehow. DON'T POST AUCTIONS! haha. the fam is ALWAYS watching, we don't need the heads up!

(edit: but still, shout out to El Bro for the heads up on the chili 1's lol)

edit2: EEntegRa, I too have wondered about the white/black sole on those. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the one time only pack when they releasedbecause I didn't really care for the "fusion" of the 360 with other AM's. I'd still liek to knwo the story on that, though.

ok last edit (trying not to postwhore) - Kickz4show - you have a great 95 collection. I haven't seen you post in this thread for a long time. I'm stillpretty new but you got my stamp fwiw... would like to know if you have anything other than 95's and those 87s though...?

Dammit larivee you beat me in making a red ring of death joke. Maybe the red rings can be a hyperstrike LOL

^
laugh.gif
My bad man, couldn't help myself. Hyperstrike........lol.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

need help from experts

the air max 95 360 that came out i think back in '06, did it come with 2 different soles? there are 2 that i have seen.

see how one got white soles and the other got black? which one is real?
I'm by no means an expert, but all the fake ones I have personally seen have had the black midsole. But, like you showed, that promo photowith all 4 together had the black sole on it. So maybe that was the plan, but they released it with the light-colored midsoles? That might explain why manyfakes have the black, if the first look photos showed black midsoles.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah man we need a disclaimer in here somehow. DON'T POST AUCTIONS! haha. the fam is ALWAYS watching, we don't need the heads up!

I agree, stuff gets blown up pretty often. I used to post auctions several months ago, until the sheer volume of exposure this thread gets was revealed to me. I was advised not to post them, and communicate via PM and group PM. There's way more lurkers in this thread than you'd think, and they know how touse eBay
laugh.gif
And BTW - NICE 87s !
pimp.gif
One of the best, right there.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ it's all good Seth. finally got approval from a small municipality to discharge treated groundwater to the sanitary sewer. freaking took almost 2 months. so I'm happy about that since my boss has been riding me to go do this temporary pump and treat. other than that and trees falling, things are going ok. looking forward to spring coming as I planted a grip of plants over fall/winter. how about you? weather still crummy in KY? hows the geotech field these days? things picking up yet? oh and I've been meaning to ask you, ever been to Red River Gorge (I think that's what it's called..)? I went through there a while back and that place is beautiful!!!
Good to hear man, gotta watch for those trees
laugh.gif
. Weatherhasn't been as bad here. Still pretty wet, but at least it's stayed above freezing for the last week or so. Work's still pretty slow, really. We've got a few jobs coming down the pipe, but not a whole lot right now. Hovering around 25 hours a week lately
eyes.gif
. And I have been to the Gorge, but only once. But it's where all mybuddies go camping and stuff. It is beatiful, that's for sure!

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

RL - AMs are the hardest shoes to obtain. Its hard to pass on some pairs cuz u may never see another one for years. Its frustrating but well worth the hunt.
Thats the damn truth man, tax time approaching-thinking of treating myself to a pair or two of something special

Jwdan- how about the penny logo from a pair of atlantics??? and putting that on the tongue

Jake- Beautiful ID's. Those laces work very well, and I'm lovin the clean look without the tag on the tongue.

Justin- Both those pairs are stunning as well.

EEtengRA,

I, admittedly, am not 100% positive but I do think the white midsoles are authentics, and ones with black are fakes.
larrivee7's theory makes perfect sense, imo.

Speaking of, wish I wouldve copped those neon 95 hybrids back when they dropped....
ohwell.gif

that theory does make sense, but what doesn't make sense is why they went for the white midsole on the 95's since the OG 95's have a black midsole,kinda strange...

^^ thanks for the replies.
that is a good theory though larrivee7. i looked at PYS for some pics and they did have the white midsole as well.

were the 360 part of the HOA?

Got some IDs coming in hopefully soon. An AM90 maize inspired pair and a Sunburst inspired pair. When they get in ill post some flicks. Let me know what youguys think. Should get here any day now! hope hope...

EE - I'm pretty sure the 360 hybrids started with the "One Time Only" pack in '06 (i believe) just a little after the HOA campaign. somebodyplease correct me if i'm wrong...

RL - I'm no expert on the Nomo but I can't imagine those were faked too much, especially with black/brown/red boxes and fat bubbles with the seam, butI suppose it's possible... but the seller has good feedback and all the other stuff he's sold seems to look legit from what I can tell.

RL - I'm no expert on the Nomo but I can't imagine those were faked too much, especially with black/brown/red boxes and fat bubbles with the seam, but I suppose it's possible... but the seller has good feedback and all the other stuff he's sold seems to look legit from what I can tell.

Thank you sir, I'm sure SoMuchSole is lurking, thanks on his behalf as well
laugh.gif

Cris- 2009s look great
pimp.gif

(edit: but still, shout out to El Bro for the heads up on the chili 1's lol)

edit2: EEntegRa, I too have wondered about the white/black sole on those. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the one time only pack when they released because I didn't really care for the "fusion" of the 360 with other AM's. I'd still liek to knwo the story on that, though.

ok last edit (trying not to postwhore) - Kickz4show - you have a great 95 collection. I haven't seen you post in this thread for a long time. I'm still pretty new but you got my stamp fwiw... would like to know if you have anything other than 95's and those 87s though...?

Yeah, I have some 09's, 90's,and more 95's but they are all my beaters. I'm a Pharmacy major and I work full-time so my time on NT is limited,some days more than others. But I appreciate all the generous compliments.

Originally Posted by slingman

hello cris and fam...it hailed last night...
went out to play for a min.

peace.

...............Yup, when I got home, Brianna had a surprise for me in the freezer, she scooped up a cup full of hail and said, "Daddy, look, I saved somesnow for you....."

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom